Clear All

• BEHOLD! The greatest spinner of our generation

Lawrence "Ozzy" Osmond Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-01-26-16-38-12-98.jpg
Views:	462
Size:	407.9 KB
ID:	65252
    Attached Files

The year is 2034 and Lawrence "Ozzy" Osmond may well become the first bowler to reach 1000 Test wickets in his career. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-01-27-12-44-11-05.jpg
Views:	443
Size:	284.7 KB
ID:	65260
    Attached Files

Comment

Seriously

32 years of age and in career best form
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-01-27-12-51-55-51.png
Views:	463
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	65262

Comment

Nice. I got Shadab Khan to about 900 wickets at about the same age but ended up having to drop him due to having better spinners.

That is another thing about the game which annoys me - how between the ages of 28-32 every player will have a "super year" where their abilities essentially double. Obviously this is Osmond's year.

I have a batsman in my NZ save who averaged 50 in tests at 32 years old and has been in the side for about ten years. I realized that he hadn't had his "super year" yet. This year he is averaging 90 in tests and helped me to draw an away series against the number one ranked South Africans.

I have also noticed that the debut season for players is also a "super year" but the second season usually will disappoint (if this isn't the case you know they are the real deal). Often you will see a player have a quality debut season and then the AI will not use them at all for the second season. This is because the AI knows that their ability has dropped.

In my NZ game Sri Lanka had this 28 year old batting at number three in all forms. Despite being 28 he had only played about 20 first class games as he had not been assigned a club. Turns out he got called up because it was his super year and he absolutely destroyed me.
        Last edited by bryce87; 01-30-2019, 09:44 AM.
        YouTube
        Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
          I have also noticed that the debut season for players is also a "super year" but the second season usually will disappoint (if this isn't the case you know they are the real deal).
          Yes I've had allot of batsmen get debut test/odi tons and then slowly watch their average degrade 90s, 80s, 60s, 40s, 30s....dropped. but always give em at least 15 matches to prove their worth

Comment

I thought that I had deleted the save but then I stumbled across it on my computer. He had been dropped the entire previous season after taking 47 wickets@30 the year before.

YouTube
            Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
              I thought that I had deleted the save but then I stumbled across it on my computer. He had been dropped the entire previous season after taking 47 wickets@30 the year before.
              Network T20 Int. What is this?

Comment

Originally posted by Sinister 0ne View Post

Network T20 Int. What is this?
                Online game
                YouTube
                Facebook

Comment

Working...
                X