Release date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Release date?

What is the expected release date of cricket captain 2019? Will it be released before the world cup starts?
    Check out my ICC fixture editor

Mostly post World Cup as it gives users the chance to change the script?!

Comment

Isura could you make a fixture editor for the upcoming version please!?
      i remember using your fixture editor in the past and it was the best ive come across. A fixture editor is needed desperately it takes the game onto another level!

Comment

Originally posted by muzzy View Post
        Isura could you make a fixture editor for the upcoming version please!?
        i remember using your fixture editor in the past and it was the best ive come across. A fixture editor is needed desperately it takes the game onto another level!
        The source code is available here and free to modify. It's just a matter of figuring out the team codes for the current version and then updating the code. I didn't buy icc 2018 so I can't update it. I plan to buy 2019 and will try to update the editor once the game is released.

Check out my ICC fixture editor

Comment

Steam page has 30th May as release date.

Cricket Captain 2019 is the perfect companion for a hugely anticipated cricket season. With the World Cup and Australia in England, and the inaugural test-match championship, old rivalries will be put to the test and new ones created.

Comment

Nice that the Test championship has been added.

Although that still probably means crappy scheduling for the bottom three Test playing sides.

Hopefully some way for them to work their way into the Test championship has been incorporated.
            YouTube
            Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
              Nice that the Test championship has been added.

Although that still probably means crappy scheduling for the bottom three Test playing sides.

Hopefully some way for them to work their way into the Test championship has been incorporated.
              Currently the top 9 teams in the rankings get in to the next Test World Championship, the first one in-game is as it is in -real life. So you can qualify with your team.

Comment

Sureshot have you touch player development in this version to be more dynamic than the last year? My only interests in this version.

Comment

Originally posted by Isura View Post

The source code is available here and free to modify. It's just a matter of figuring out the team codes for the current version and then updating the code. I didn't buy icc 2018 so I can't update it. I plan to buy 2019 and will try to update the editor once the game is released.

https://github.com/isuraed/iccfixtureeditor
                  Any news on when you will release your fixture editor?

Comment

Originally posted by muhammad saad View Post
                    Sureshot have you touch player development in this version to be more dynamic than the last year? My only interests in this version.
                    The only thing remotely close to that in the features was "improved player generation balancing limited over ability and test match abilities"

It also seems like they have given a go at upskilling young players with the hope that they do not all get thrown out and replaced by regens straight away.

But the answer to your question, would likely be something resembling "no"
                    YouTube
                    Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Isura View Post

https://github.com/isuraed/iccfixtureeditor
                      I had a look at that link but i wouldn't have a clue how to code it!

Comment

When will be the Cricket Captain 2020 will be released ?

Comment

Working...
                        X