Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw that Kevin O'Brien is no longer considered an allrounder because he rarely bowls nowadays - on this basis ten Doeschate should no longer be considered an allrounder either. Changed.
    Rassie van der Dussen (SA) average aggression His strike rates are a bit erratic, he's scored quickly in 20 over and FC recently, his List A SR last season is bordering on defensive. I think for now, I will leave him as is.
    Sarfaraz Ahmed (PAK) aggressive Think that's fair, changed.
    Joe Denly (ENG) allrounder? Changed.
    Henry Nicholls (NZ) part-time wicketkeeper
    Changed

Jesse Ryder (NZ) should be in the list of unsigned players at the first domestic contracts screen, as no side opted to sign him this year
    Cole McConchie (NZ) captains the Canterbury domestic team, so should be auto-selected. Despite his big season with the ball last year, he is more of a batting allrounder. He will probably be a household name in a couple of years. Tweaked his AI and improved his batting slightly.
    Phillip Salt (ENG) playing May '19 T20I

CWC19
    India selected 26 year old opener Babul Kumar in their 2019 world cup squad instead of Bhuvneshwar. I'm guessing you just selected the wrong B.Kumar? That aside all world cup squads look spot on.

Fixed this.

Unsure if something has been altered with the bowling orders but I saw in one all-AI ODI the AI used 13 bowlers in the match! Still not perfect by any means but seems like an improvement.

Khawaja (AUS) bowling spin ahead of Steve Smith Nerfed Khawaja
    Rohit Sharma (IND) bowling spin ahead of Kedar Jadhav Improved Jadhav with the ball.

Post CWC19
    Once over WI seemed to stop using Russell in favour of Keemo Paul, plus he had a average WC all around. Increase?
    Dowrich (WI) batting #4 in all three formats. In tests Hope and Chase bat 6 and 7
    Shreyas Iyer (IND) usurped Virat Kohli from test #4 spot while Kohli moved to #5
    BJ Watling (NZ) batted #4 in a test ahead of Ross Taylor, who batted at 5
    Yuzvendra Chahal (IND) dropped in ODI's after a good WC in favour of R.Ashwin
    Tim Paine (AUS) bowling in Ashes while Wade keeps (other way around would be good)

I also noticed that a lot of second team averages were played around with between the last patch, even players that were never mentioned. Was that just to throw us all off and try and get us to stop reading too much into them?

These really are a guide rather than an absolute.
    Last edited by Sureshot; 06-10-2019, 08:43 PM.
    YouTube
    Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by IG34 View Post
      Another concern I had, has the PSL scheduling been fixed? after a few seasons the PSL always overlaps with Pakistan International matches and so I always miss at least half the PSL every season and Pakistan international players have to be dropped due to unavailability - eventually these players are too expensive to purchase the next year, lowering the standard of the tournament
      I did mention those things in the bug reports thread and Sureshot said he has passed it on to the developers. I have not heard anything about it being fixed though which means that it probably has not been. It would be a shame if it has not because the Pakistan domestic game is very fun and playable but the problems you mentioned with the T20 league are incredibly frustrating.

YouTube
      Facebook

Comment

• Database Feedback for Pakistan:

Khushdil Shah(batsman) bowls SLA - not LM Changed
        Hassan Ali(bowler) is Very Aggressive when he bats - FC strike rate 200 last year, every other format at least 100 Changed, mostly based on his high FC strike rate.
        Shoaib Malik is an aggressive batsman - see T20 SR last year Most batsmen are very aggressive in 20 overs, his FC and List A SR suggests he's average.
        Asif Ali is a very Aggressive Batsman Changed, his List A strike rate of 132 last year was pretty good!
        Last edited by Sureshot; 06-10-2019, 08:52 PM.

Comment

• No Xavier Marshall in the Jamaica T20 team. I am sure he is supposed to be? Or is he not because he is a US player now?

Fixed.
          Last edited by Sureshot; 06-10-2019, 08:55 PM.

Comment

• Any chance of adding a speed meter? Maybe during the highlights? If this was added its important these speeds are not robotic- e.g a bowler bowling 140kph every ball.
            There should also be a range of speeds where certain bowlers bowl faster than others- such as a RF bowler who bowls 147kph and another RF who bowls 152kph. It would also be interesting to see the players top speed recorded - maybe on their profile page by their bowling stats?

Thoughts on thus guys? I havent seen anyone mention something like this before.
            Last edited by IG34; 06-08-2019, 10:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IG34 View Post
              Any chance of adding a speed meter? Maybe during the highlights? If this was added its important these speeds are not robotic- e.g a bowler bowling 140kph every ball.
              There should also be a range of speeds where certain bowlers bowl faster than others- such as a RF bowler who bowls 147kph and another RF who bowls 152kph. It would also be interesting to see the players top speed recorded - maybe on their profile page by their bowling stats?

Thoughts on thus guys? I havent seen anyone mention something like this before.
              I second that. Fast bowlers do bowl slow balls to disrupt the batsman for sure. In-game you just can't tell what's going on. Just Line-Length and around or over the wicket is any options. Would be great if one could indeed pick an option as slow/fast on bowlers like Jofra Archer and Bumrah. Guess that's just take place without anyone knows it or see it today in-game. Similar with any kind off spinners, who knows when a googly is in play. In limited over games such disruption of the batsmen are vital to play them good.

Comment

• Gus Atkinson for Surrey is shown as a batsman when he is a seam bowler can this get changed ?

Changed.
                Last edited by Sureshot; 06-10-2019, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• Starting to play a lot more with custom field placements in this version. Was just wondering if there was an option for the my field to stay the same when I change the line of my delivery. If not, could this be implemented? Small QOL change.

Comment

• Warwickshire Changes so far:

Liam Banks is missing? Added
                    Ed Pollock - AI seems to pick him to bat in middle-order for ODs, when he's opened consistently. Tweaked.

(Thanks for adding Michael Burgess in the latest update!)
                    Last edited by Sureshot; 06-10-2019, 09:12 PM.

Comment

• Feel like asif ali could do with a slight increase in his batting ability, also i was playing as west indies and carlos brathwaite retired after the 2020 season at the age of 33! Can early retirements be fixed?

Comment

• - Amad Butt from Pakistan should be a bowling all rounder Changed
                        - Iftikhar Ahmed from Pakistan is of 28 years of age not 34 Hmm, okay, this seems to have been a recent change. Might take a while to make it in to the game.
                        - Hussain Talat should be either aggressive or balanced in terms of his approach as batsman Moved to average

Thanks.
                        Last edited by Sureshot; 06-10-2019, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• - Also PSL should not coincide with international fixtures, I think this issue has already been raised. This is being looked at.

- Most of the sides in T20 leagues dont opt for 4 overseas players in playing xi which is unlike in real life.This is being looked at.

- I also think some young players from Pakistan like Mohammad Hasnain, Umer Khan and Haris Rauf should be given decent ratings, not saying they should be enhanced a lot as obviously we dont know how they turn out to be but they should atleast look like decent young prospects.

I've improved Hasnain, the others have decent potential.

Thanks.
                          Last edited by Sureshot; 06-10-2019, 09:23 PM.

Comment

• Parvez Rasool was picked in the Indian T20 squad in late 2019, while Yuzvendra Chahal and Krunal Pandya were omitted.

Chahal was also left out of the ODI's in favour of Ashwin & Sundar. Probably down to the AI's heavy allrounder bias in limited overs.

Chahal has been improved for the next DB update. Tweaked Rasool.

Lockie Ferguson is another who played CWC19 and then was dropped completely.

Tweaked his AI.
                            Last edited by Sureshot; 06-10-2019, 09:39 PM.
                            YouTube
                            Facebook

Comment

• 100 % agree with Sheharyar.

when is it releasing on android??

Comment

• Originally posted by KentLad View Post
                                Not sure how you will do this one but Kent have signed Hardus Viljoen (still a Kolpak) for the T20 this year: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/48526132
                                He's retired from all but 20 Over now, so he won't be available for other match types. He'll be at Kent in the next DB.

Comment

Working...
                                X