This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by biggy09 View Post
    At the end of a domestic season when you get offered a job at another club you get no info on their results/squad. Would it be possible to receive multiple offers, but also my main request would be to have a pop up screen that allows you to scroll through offers and shows the teams previous season/s performances as well as their current squad (and be able to view stats) and contract lengths (expired, etc). Also have a page for your current team so you can compare. Thanks.
    This is a must. Even though I never want to change from a squad that I have put so much time into, it would be nice to actually do some background on the offer. Otherwise the offer does not really mean anything to you.

Presently I just auto-click "no" when an offer comes up. Regrettably, I have been so quick to do so before that I have mis-clicked "yes" and boom all my hard work is gone I think this new patch has a confirmation screen that follows now which should stop this from happening!
    YouTube
    Facebook

Comment

• New edition to the Derbyshire squad :- https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/48607603

Done
      Last edited by Sureshot; 08-20-2019, 01:03 PM.
      Proudly supporting Nottingham Forest and Nottinghamshire CCC.

Comment

• Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
        This is a must. Even though I never want to change from a squad that I have put so much time into, it would be nice to actually do some background on the offer. Otherwise the offer does not really mean anything to you.

Presently I just auto-click "no" when an offer comes up. Regrettably, I have been so quick to do so before that I have mis-clicked "yes" and boom all my hard work is gone I think this new patch has a confirmation screen that follows now which should stop this from happening!
        New patch does have a confirmation popup for the job offers.

I've enquired about being able to view squads on these offers, not really sure how feasible it is, but will see what can be done.

Comment

• Have early retirements been fixed?

Comment

• Scotland

Robert Taylor has retired, now a coach Retired.
            Munsey should be very aggressive Changed.
            MacLeod should be aggressive. I would comment on his ability but he doesn’t seem to be available to sign/use on a full save. This should change as counties are interesed in him. Don't agree on aggressive, he had one amazing ODI innings recently, but his S/Rs point to average aggression rating.
            Coetzer and Cross maybe change to average aggression Changed Coetzer, Cross doesn't have enough of a sample size to support changing up to average.
            Craig Wallace is definetely not very defensive. Probably more aggressive than average aggression. I'd say average for now, changed.

Chris Sole should be RF. Bowls consistently 90mph (when fit)
            Gavin Main shouldn’t be RF. Slower than C Sole
            Adrian Neil should be RFM instead if RMF (the slower of the two if I have them mixed up)

All changed.

Richie Berrington should be an all rounder You sure, he really looks part-timer to me?

Players who should be available to sign at the start of a full save:

MacLeod (recently released)
            Sharif (recently released)
            Munsey (brief stint this year at Leics)
            Cross (played county 2s)
            C Sole (recently released)
            T Sole (if not already contracted)
            Budge

All made available apart from T Sole who is contracted to Northants.

Would love these to be updated before the Mac release! Playing on ios atm. Love the game!
            Last edited by Sureshot; 09-16-2019, 03:51 PM.

Comment

• Would it be possible to change match difficulty in between matches in a current save? I'm sure a lot of new people start on Easy and then as they start to pick up the game a bit more it becomes too easy, but they are attached to a save. I can't see it being a problem? Would just be a nice touch imo. Thanks.

Comment

• Netherlands

Fred Klaassen should be LFM Done
                Brandon Glover should be added, either RF or RMF Done
                Vivian Kingma shoukd be LFM Done
                The Zulfiqar twins are all rounders? Both look part time to me.
                Tobias Visee is definetely not defensive, aggressive at least Changed to very aggressive.

UAE

Mo Naveed should be RF Done
                Last edited by Sureshot; 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM.

Comment

• Rashid Khan very aggressive His domestic 20 Over SR skews this quite a bit, I will leave aggressive for now.
                  Amnolpreet Singh FC number 3(double-checked all Ranji scorecards from recent season) Changed.
                  Rishabh Pant T20 number 4 Changed to middle order in all formats.
                  Shane Watson not allrounder Changed for now, will be back to all-rounder when he becomes a retired great.

Oh and I have played a couple of seasons with SRH and Bhuvneshwar is absolute shite! He gets tonked all over the place when is in fact one of the more economical bowlers going around. Drag back his economy rate perhaps?

I've tweaked his economy, his actual ability looks fine.

The same with Simon Harmer. I have used him a fair bit on CC19 and he is rubbish when IRL he is still tearing it up and is still an international quality spinner.

Have improved him.
                  Last edited by Sureshot; 09-17-2019, 03:55 PM.
                  YouTube
                  Facebook

Comment

• Possible to have the fielders name in brackets after the 'run out' dismissal on the score sheet?

Comment

• Originally posted by biggy09 View Post
                      Possible to have the fielders name in brackets after the 'run out' dismissal on the score sheet?
                      That's such a basic thing that we unfortunately ignore, it's a must by the way.

Comment

• Removed from the DB, never nice to see.

A shame about this lad at Glamorgan, https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/48637210
                        Last edited by Sureshot; 09-16-2019, 03:48 PM.
                        Proudly supporting Nottingham Forest and Nottinghamshire CCC.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarksNotts View Post
                          A shame about this lad at Glamorgan, https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/48637210
                          He was immense for me in CC2018.

Comment

• Nayeem Hasan-Bangladesh is missing, he played 2 tests last year.

Added.
                            Last edited by Sureshot; 09-17-2019, 04:04 PM.

Comment

• For Bangladesh, Shakib should prefer no. 3 in ODIs as opposed to preferring no. 5 as he does in-game. Mahmudullah should also prefer no. 6 as opposed to no. 7 as he does in-game. In-game, he should be batting at 6 and Mosaddek at 7 behind Mahmudullah.

Comment

• For Kent:
                                Klaassen is the fastest bowler in the club so should be LMF Changed
                                Blake should probably be Very Aggressive Think that's fair enough, his SR has gone up in last 2 years.
                                Dickson should probably be Defensive He's so close to being inbetween, based on 2018 numbers, I'm going to keep him as is.
                                Could make a case for Crawley being Aggressive Still early his career, T20 numbers suggest aggressive, but small sample. FC SR is smack on Avg/Agg swap over. I think I will leave as is for now.
                                Last edited by Sureshot; 09-17-2019, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X