This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fawad Alam is not an opener. Changed.

Fakhar Zaman should be Very Aggressive. Will leave as aggressive for now as FC is very much more that way, T20 can be a bit of a red herring in this situation.

The other thing I have noticed since Cricket Captain 2018 is that I haven't seen a bowler with an economy rate of under 7 in T20/T20I cricket as one progresses in the game, which is quite unrealistic kind of, as there are few spinners whose economy rate in under 7. Mohammad Amir and Dale Steyn have an economy rate of under 7 as well. I think Amir, Steyn and few spinners must be exceptions, should be allowed/modified to maintain an economy rate of under 7 in T20/T20I cricket. I am playing with Pakistan, now in year 2020, Amir's economy rate in T20I format has shot up to 7.45 which is kind of unrealistic.
    Last edited by Sureshot; 09-17-2019, 05:27 PM.

Comment

• Will Smith, Durham retired with immediate effect. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/48719766

Removed.
      Last edited by Sureshot; 09-17-2019, 05:29 PM.
      Proudly supporting Nottingham Forest and Nottinghamshire CCC.

Comment

• - Rizwan Hussain of Pakistan is left handed opening batsman not right handed Changed.

- Khushdil Shah of Pakistan should be either aggressive or very aggressive and should be rated higher in One days and T20s as he averages 47-48 currently in list A with SR of 97-98 with 8 100s. Changed to aggressive and improved his ability.

Thanks.
        Last edited by Sureshot; 09-17-2019, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• Sureshot please reply regarding the database update.
          And improvements in 19.05 update which we are eagerly waiting for.

Comment

• Hi Sureshot ,I love the new game, but could you possibly add R.J Ryall and T.R.Madsen in the South African all time greats. Both are former wicket keepers, and there is a lack of WK`s in the S.A. all time greats between 1980/90. You might also consider amending Ken McEwan to Batsman/Wicket keeper. This would give a wider selection pool for matches in that era.

I've made McEwan a keeper, not sure we'll add Madsen/Ryall.
            Last edited by Sureshot; 09-18-2019, 02:21 PM.

Comment

• Gloucestershire have re-signed Andrew Tye for the T20: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/48770023.Changed when I saw earlier.

Yorkshire have signed Keshav Maharaj for three Championship games: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/48765751 (is there space for him in their current CC19 squad?). Added and yes no problem.

Kent have released Adam Riley: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/48759697. Hmm, I think I will leave him in for now, he was around the squad for 2 months, and we do, in most circumstances try and aim for 1st April accuracy. Some Kent fans may want him in.
              Last edited by Sureshot; 09-17-2019, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• Shakib Al Hasan of Bangladesh is very underrated in his bowling in-game. He is bowled quite sparsely in test matches by the AI and in general seems to underperform whether used by the AI or when I'm playing on my Bangladesh save.

He has been improved with the ball for the next Test.
                Last edited by Sureshot; 09-17-2019, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• Yorkshire have now also signed Nicholas Pooran for the T20: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/48783752. Incidentally, when this move was first mooted, reference was made to an ECB rule that says overseas players have to have played at least one Test or 15 internationals within the past two years in order to qualify. Not a rule I'd ever heard of, and I'd rather you didn't try and implement it in CC19 as I quite like "discovering" overseas players that aren't yet mainstays of their international team...

Added Pooran. First time I've heard of that as well. Not really worth the time it would take us to implement.
                  Last edited by Sureshot; 09-17-2019, 06:19 PM.

Comment

• Sureshot we definitely need 4 overseas players playing in the t20 leagues.
                    Also please fix the batting order.

Comment

• I feel like Jack Burnham should be a higher level of aggression, Ave at least or even Agg The numbers all point at Def still for Burnham.
                      it might also be worth looking into turning Gareth Harte into an All-Rounder, as he's bowling a lot more, and has 9 wickets @20 this season Tight one, but I think I agree. Now an AR.
                      Last edited by Sureshot; 09-17-2019, 06:25 PM.

Comment

• Don’t know where to comment this but, is there anywhere to check your overall record during a career?

Comment

• Shane Watson has stopped bowling (did not bowl a ball in latest BBL and IPL)

Just an opener now, will be made in to an all-rounder again when he retires.
                          Last edited by Sureshot; 09-17-2019, 06:21 PM.
                          YouTube
                          Facebook

Comment

• Minor change - it's Sheldon Cottrell not Cotterrell (no "e" after the 2nd t). Re Adam Riley I guess the best thing to do (if you can) is give him a one year contract so he always leaves at the end of the first season.

I think it's looking pretty certain that Ollie Rayner is going to sign full time for Kent when his loan expires (hence Riley's departure) but I don't know how you would cater for this. Maybe loans could be introduced in a future version...

Comment

• I've been wondering whether Glamorgan's Charlie Hemphrey should simply be English (https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/46809747).

Think you're right, looks like he plays on a UK passport over here.
                              Last edited by Sureshot; 09-17-2019, 08:36 PM.

Comment

• Abhishek Sharma is one of India's most promising allrounders but he is terrible in the game. Anukul Roy is rated well but not Abhishek, pump him up please.

Have significantly improved Abhishek.
                                Last edited by Sureshot; 09-18-2019, 12:47 PM.
                                YouTube
                                Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X