Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds good Sureshot. Will Gloucestershire be getting an updated colour scheme (yellow)in their in game badge?

Comment

• Brilliant. One could have hopes then. Hopefully before XMas

Comment

• Alex Carey needs a boost. Phillipe gets picked ahead of him.

Jackson Bird is RFM Changed

Henry Nicholls is OD + T20 opener Changed
        Last edited by Sureshot; 12-13-2019, 04:22 PM.
        YouTube
        Facebook

Comment

• Tom Abell perhaps needs moved up to average aggression? FC strike rate a touch under 50 but a T20 ton this season. Will leave as is for now, his List A S/R is low as well. Done well in 20Over, but not a good sample for basing aggression on.

Ben Charlesworth may also need a nudge upwards to his batting, never comes good in game but he's a big prospect for Gloucs and just rescued them from a collapse in the last game of the season.

Be interested in whether you think Miles Hammond should be aggressive as well, he's pretty destructive in white ball cricket. Much like Abell, really.
          Last edited by Sureshot; 12-13-2019, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• When will the next patch for IOS/iPhone be released?

Comment

• Durham squad additions & players who have played for the county recently

BJ Watling (Overseas Reserve)
              Bowling upgrade for Brydon Carse, recently demolished the Middlesex batting lineup. Only injuries holding his bowling back and a strong lower order batsmen, carries it for 27 runs an innings... all rounder territory
              Scott Steel opens in Limited Overs Changed
              Jack Campbell http://www.espncricinfo.com/england/...r/1098182.html Added
              Solomon Bell - middle order batsmen Durham http://www.espncricinfo.com/england/...r/1117407.html Added
              Angus Robson signed recently http://www.espncricinfo.com/england/...er/439423.html Added

and still confused by the poor rating for Chris Rushworth... averages 25 wickets per season on the game, when in reality he's taken 50+ over the past six seasons. Another 75 first class wickets alone this year...

Personally I believe Rushworth should at least be as effective as Tom Bailey, Richard Gleeson, Ollie Robinson (Should have greater potential), Ben Sanderson and Brett Hutton. He consistently outperforms all mentioned and was highly sought after prior to his previous contract renewal.
              Last edited by Sureshot; 12-13-2019, 04:42 PM.

Comment

• Could a transfer feature be added to sign up players from; Barbados, Guyana, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Jamaica, Trinidad & Tobago via Kolpak means... with the weakening Rand, I'm sure more SA players will be looking to make the move. Ngidi recently talked about it as an option in the press.

Miguel Cummins the latest

Last edited by bendy; 10-01-2019, 11:11 AM.

Comment

• George Garton is now recognised as an all rounder... batted at 3 on a couple of occasions in the T20 Blast and hitting 50s in the county championship

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                    Yep, done quite a lot of work recently. New DB has plenty of significant changes. Charles has fixed one of the Android black screen issues and is working on another, he also has 64-bit working on Android now. So we're nearly there. Can't give any dates yet.
                    Opened up CC19 on Android this morning after a few days' break to be met by a black screen - is this what's being worked on at the moment? If I need to reinstall rather than wait for the next patch, any way of salvaging my saved games first if I don't use Dropbox? Thanks!
                    Last edited by steelback; 10-05-2019, 02:20 PM.

Comment

• Players like Pat Brown, Dillon Pennington and Rachin Ravindra are preloaded with FC bowling economy rates so high that they do not even exist in real life! They concede an average upwards of 4.5 runs per over!

The reason for this seems to be based off a couple of FC games. This is another reason why young real life players are so terrible, because their abilities are based off a couple of games and their potential takes so long to realise, usually ~10 years in my experience. These guys never get selected for any LO teams because their economy rates are so ghastly.
                      YouTube
                      Facebook

Comment

• Really looking forward to the update/patch, hope this will include the South African cricketers I suggested some time ago.

Comment

• Will regen players get opposite hand for different skill in the upcoming update? Please look at the issue. Or at least release an editor where we can manually change it.

Comment

• In my opinion Martin Guptill is way overrated at Test level. I keep all the players stats from the Test matches I play and the Black Cap currently averages 60.87 from 30 Tests with 11 centuries. Compare that to his real Test average of 29.38 from 47 Tests and the words 'chalk and cheese' spring to mind. I'm having one helluva a job getting him out and when I play as New Zealand I pray that he flails and fails. Could you give him a tweak. Twerk it.

Also overrated at Test level - Jonny Bairstow, Kuldeep Yadav, Hilton Cartwright, Peter Handscomb, John Campbell and Mustafizur Rahman.

Underrated - Kyle Jarvis

Interested to know others views on who they consider to be overrated or undervalued by the game.
                            Last edited by ChinMusic; 10-19-2019, 08:44 AM.

Comment

• From NZ Database:

Rachin Ravindra - average aggression, opener in all formats, fix bowling economy Already an opener in all formats. Don't agree with average aggression for now, but still early in his career.
                              Tim Seifert - FC opener He's predominantly a middle order FC player, looking at his history. A few times he has opened, but not that often.
                              W.Ludick - RFM Changed
                              M.Nofal - allrounder Agreed
                              F.Colson - FC opener Changed, I see he has been opening this season.
                              N.Smith - bowling allrounder
                              Last edited by Sureshot; 12-13-2019, 04:18 PM.
                              YouTube
                              Facebook

Comment

• Any chance of incorporating The Hundred into the game?

Comment

Working...
                                X