Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really hope that Lockie Ferguson has been given a big boost as he is rubbish in the game. Also Chahal is India's #1 limited overs spinner IRL but is nowhere to be seen in the game
    YouTube
    Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by Lynx54321 View Post
      Tom Abell perhaps needs moved up to average aggression? FC strike rate a touch under 50 but a T20 ton this season. Will leave as is for now, his List A S/R is low as well. Done well in 20Over, but not a good sample for basing aggression on.

Ben Charlesworth may also need a nudge upwards to his batting, never comes good in game but he's a big prospect for Gloucs and just rescued them from a collapse in the last game of the season.

Be interested in whether you think Miles Hammond should be aggressive as well, he's pretty destructive in white ball cricket. Much like Abell, really.
      I really think Abell should be average aggression now, s/r of 48 in red ball, 86 in LA last season and 170 in t20s. Lads batting more aggressively than he used to.

Comment

• Players who need improving:

Australia:
        Marnus Labuschagne’s batting, dial down his bowling as in the game you’ve made him a genuine all rounder.
        Chris Lynn batting
        Matthew Wade batting
        Mitchel Swepson bowling
        Jack Edwards batting
        Jason Sangha batting
        Lloyd Pope bowling

England:
        Tom Banton batting
        Moeen Ali batting

Pakistan:
        Naseem Shah bowling
        Musa Khan bowling
        Azhar Ali batting
        Shan Masood batting

Comment

• Is there a rough idea when the next database update will be released?
          i’m hoping most of the changes we need are implemented as ive stopped playing the game for 2 months whilst waiting for the new database update.

Comment

• Originally posted by muzzy View Post
            Is there a rough idea when the next database update will be released?
            i’m hoping most of the changes we need are implemented as ive stopped playing the game for 2 months whilst waiting for the new database update.
            Same here! It's pretty unrealistic right now. CC18 was much more balanced.

Comment

• I hope i’m not too late, and i hope this is still active and changes are still being made but here are some players who are severely underrated:

Steve Smith - average goes from 60 to 50 in future years, still good but unrealistic
              Marnus Labuschagne - 5th best batsman in the world right now yet can’t average higher than 38-39 in first class cricket.
              Mitch Swepson - One of Australia’s top three spinners, should be better in game

Comment

• I'm new to ICC series and have only played cricket coach 2014. in cricket captain can you manually edit player ratings and classifications like in cricket coach? Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spshanahan View Post
                  I'm new to ICC series and have only played cricket coach 2014. in cricket captain can you manually edit player ratings and classifications like in cricket coach? Thanks.
                  No

(I need at least ten characters in order to form a reply)
                  YouTube
                  Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by ruby23 View Post

Same here! It's pretty unrealistic right now. CC18 was much more balanced.
                    CC19 will be much improved with the new patch as Chris has fixed the scoring rate.

Steam and iOS will be today/tomorrow. Mac failed last submission (issue with the Catalania OS update) but we're really close on that. Android still has issues with 64-bit, which are being worked on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

CC19 will be much improved with the new patch as Chris has fixed the scoring rate.

Steam and iOS will be today/tomorrow. Mac failed last submission (issue with the Catalania OS update) but we're really close on that. Android still has issues with 64-bit, which are being worked on.
                      Have player abilities been changed?

Comment

• Retire Chris green from FC for the time being as he dosen't play that format.

Comment

• Pretty disappointing that there's a new update and no effort has been made to update the Australian squads. I've done the changes for WA squads for you (took me not even 5 minutes) in the hope you'll update them so I can start a career with them.

T20's
                          OUT: Will Bosisto, Tim David, Michael Klinger, Clint Hinchcliffe, Usman Qadir, David Willey (ENG)
                          IN: Fawad Ahmed, Liam Guthrie, Chris Jordan (ENG), Liam Livingstone (ENG), Kurtis Patterson

FIRST CLASS/ONE DAY
                          OUT: Usman Qadir
                          IN:

Comment

• Originally posted by Lynx54321 View Post
                            George Scott who starts the game at Middlesex should be an all rounder and could potentially do with a boost to both batting and bowling. I'd also have him as average aggression. I watched a lot him playing for Middlesex's 2nd XI and he plays fluently and can hit. I actually think he will do very, very well at Gloucestershire next season and was a bit surprised he left after starting to break into the side.

Also Ben Charlesworth should be a RFM all rounder with a boost to batting. A tody 50 in the last game of the season and first name on the team sheet for England under 19s.
                            Alright Sureshot, did the above and the upgrade to Banton get in for the patch?

Comment

• I`m please to see that the new patch has at last been installed, but a little disappointed that the South African player P.D.Swart has not been re-entered. I have no idea why he was removed from the game, he was in CC2018. Once again I`m putting forward a further 11 S.A. players to be included in either another update/patch, or CC2020.
                              P.M.Dodds
                              A.M.Ferreira
                              A.R.Hector
                              G.A.S.Innes
                              B.J.Versfeld
                              R.L.S.Armitage
                              R.M.Bentley
                              T.R.Madsen
                              B.A.Matthews
                              L.B.Koch
                              A.Tayfield

These players are listed in Cricket Archive as playing for South Africa or South Africa XI.

Comment

• naseem shah is still useless in the game!!

Comment

Working...
                                X