Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing as India, I only played 5 series in the test championship in the 2 year period, not 6

Comment

• Originally posted by CricketFan View Post
      Weird bug.

I was playing along in the county with Surrey, and suddenly my county 1st class match ended, with no result showing, the opposition was still chasing my target.

Now the game is showing I have played 22 matches in the county 1st class championship, sitting on top with a massive 200pts lead over the competition.
      1) Are you on PC?

2) Do you have a copy of the save from before it broke?

3) Do you know what date the game was at in-game?

Comment

• My South Africa save is crashing and will not allow me to open it. I am currently running the newest updates on the IOS 2019 game. The crash is occurring on the 2nd of February 2061 in game and will not allow me to under the save. I am not sure if I am the only one experiencing this crash however a patch here would be much appreciated as it would be a shame to lose all the records and it is too close now to CC2020 to start a new save.

Thank you for your time

Comment

• Club, Domestic and National Hero and Legend achievements not working

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

1) Are you on PC?

2) Do you have a copy of the save from before it broke?

3) Do you know what date the game was at in-game?

Sorry, I continued on with the season. Obviously I won the county in silly fashion playing 40 games or something.

PC based game.

It was the 2027 season, and happened about half way through the FC County if I recall.

Comment

• Originally posted by CricketFan View Post

Sorry, I continued on with the season. Obviously I won the county in silly fashion playing 40 games or something.

PC based game.

It was the 2027 season, and happened about half way through the FC County if I recall.
              I saw the same thing and I think it was the same season in a save I had with Essex. Only played 3 out of 4 days and the match ended and then great crazy games and points thing happened. I’m on a PC game

Comment

• Hi there, I've played your game for many many years. I've been playing the South African FC games and after four seasons I was not offered the captaincy of the national team, I was however offered a chance to manage other teams, which I've done hoping it would lead to the national offer but to no avail. I've started out with Bloemfontein, then Port Elizabeth, Durban (won FC championship here), and now Johannesburg. The game date currently is Oct 2022.

• I'm on the Mac version
                • 2019 game
                • Normal skill level

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post

I saw the same thing and I think it was the same season in a save I had with Essex. Only played 3 out of 4 days and the match ended and then great crazy games and points thing happened. I’m on a PC game
                  We've been unable to repeat this issue ourselves, it's proving rather difficult. Do you have a save from before it broke?

Comment

• Originally posted by Findlay View Post
                    Hi there, I've played your game for many many years. I've been playing the South African FC games and after four seasons I was not offered the captaincy of the national team, I was however offered a chance to manage other teams, which I've done hoping it would lead to the national offer but to no avail. I've started out with Bloemfontein, then Port Elizabeth, Durban (won FC championship here), and now Johannesburg. The game date currently is Oct 2022.

• I'm on the Mac version
                    • 2019 game
                    • Normal skill level
                    Sounds a bit unusual if you've won the Championship to not get offered it after. What were your other comp results that season?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lojoda View Post
                      Playing as India, I only played 5 series in the test championship in the 2 year period, not 6
                      What year was this in-game?

Comment

• Originally posted by LegendAphiwe View Post
                        My South Africa save is crashing and will not allow me to open it. I am currently running the newest updates on the IOS 2019 game. The crash is occurring on the 2nd of February 2061 in game and will not allow me to under the save. I am not sure if I am the only one experiencing this crash however a patch here would be much appreciated as it would be a shame to lose all the records and it is too close now to CC2020 to start a new save.

Thank you for your time
                        Hi,

This is odd for an issue so late in the game. What happened before it crashed when you tried to load, had your device run out of battery or anything unusual in -game?

Comment

What year was this in-game?

I think it was the 2031 final as in the 2029 to 2031 league
                          Thanks for looking into it

Comment

• Originally posted by Lojoda View Post

I think it was the 2031 final as in the 2029 to 2031 league
                            Thanks for looking into it
                            i've got the same issue on iOS with a Worcestershire save - game date 27 jun 2027, it looked like the schedule somehow had me playing twice at the same time & then when i quit and tried to get back in it just crashes

not too worried about having this fixed for me, but thought i'd post in case it helps investigate for Lojoda

Comment

• Originally posted by benj_2904 View Post

i've got the same issue on iOS with a Worcestershire save - game date 27 jun 2027, it looked like the schedule somehow had me playing twice at the same time & then when i quit and tried to get back in it just crashes

not too worried about having this fixed for me, but thought i'd post in case it helps investigate for Lojoda
                              Thanks. Have you got a working save from before it breaks?

Comment

Thanks. Have you got a working save from before it breaks?
                                Sadly on iPad it just overwrites the saves every time & I didn’t enable Dropbox for this version of the game so I don’t think I can get back to it (unless I’m missing something?)

Comment

Working...
                                X