X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10/88 going for 10 an over in a test match, how bizarre haha

Comment

I think the whole T20 game mode can be classed as a bug, but this has been like it for years. The One Day mode has been improved, so when will something finally be done about this?

Comment

My game is crashing after the completion of my games for Derbyshire in year two. It seems to auto save though so I'm not loosing any progress. Frustrating though to have to relaunch the game after every match

Comment

Originally posted by boonz101 View Post
          My game is crashing after the completion of my games for Derbyshire in year two. It seems to auto save though so I'm not loosing any progress. Frustrating though to have to relaunch the game after every match
          Bizarre issue. We've released a fix for this, it's now live on Steam. Go to Library and then Downloads to update.

Comment

Managing Derbyshire and in my third season, we seem to be playing all our home games at either Canterbury or Beckenham

Comment

In opening season with SRH, Bairstow goes away on international duty from approximately April 12-April 23, yet there were no international fixtures taking place?

There are still regen overseas young club cricketers (who have never player professional cricket) littering the overseas player pools

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2019-06-15 07.42.13.png Views:	24 Size:	1.30 MB ID:	66730
              Last edited by bryce87; 06-15-2019, 09:48 AM.
              YouTube
              Facebook

Comment

bryce87 Have they played OD/20 Over?

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                  bryce87 Have they played OD/20 Over?
                  No, nothing at all. As far as I know in CC18 this issue permeated every domestic competition.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2019-06-15 23.46.01.jpg Views:	0 Size:	318.7 KB ID:	66804
                  YouTube
                  Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MateGaming View Post
                    Managing Derbyshire and in my third season, we seem to be playing all our home games at either Canterbury or Beckenham
                    I've just done a new Steam build with a fix for this issue. The grounds will be correct with your next new season, can't fix the current season unfortunately.

Comment

- Domestic OD and domestic FC stats below the international stats make it pretty difficult to look at international stats at the very first glance because they are in the middle. If there can be a option to tick or un tick that would be pretty easy to read or international stats can also be moved to the bottom.

- On latest version still the T20 league teams dont play 4 overseas players from the very first season, if it can be brought more closer to the real life that would be great.

Thanks.
                      Last edited by Sheharyar; 06-16-2019, 02:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheharyar View Post
                        - Domestic OD and domestic FC stats below the international stats make it pretty difficult to look at international stats at the very first glance because they are in the middle. If there can be a option to tick or un tick that would be pretty easy to read or international stats can also be moved to the bottom.

- On latest version still the T20 league teams dont play 4 overseas players from the very first season, if it can be brought more closer to the real life that would be great.

Thanks.
                        Fixing of these aspects and removing of unexpirenced regen overseas would be great.

Comment

I see that in the last patch you took on my suggestion of the default fixture view being today's date, which is great. How about going one better and instead of the default fixtures showing all matches in the competition, how about just your teams matches? Because I am fairly certain that that is what users are most interested in viewing when they go to the fixtures tab. You have saved me a lot of scrolling time by the way

In Worcestershire game 20/05/2019 M Ali has returned from international duty. I get all excited then see his is unavailable for selection. I take it that he went straight to the IPL, but it would be nice to get (or not get) a notification, seeing as he never actually returned at all?

Click image for larger version  Name:	worcs.JPG Views:	0 Size:	286.9 KB ID:	66921

Here is a fun one. In my Pakistan world cup story my first slip, Fakhar Zaman, ended up with most dismissals in the competition with 18. Next was the wicketkeeper with 11?

Click image for larger version  Name:	first_slip_most_catches.JPG Views:	0 Size:	237.8 KB ID:	66919
                          Last edited by bryce87; 06-17-2019, 06:58 AM.
                          YouTube
                          Facebook

Comment

bryce87 You can change the left-most filter so it shows only your team, it defaults to All Teams but you can change it to your own team.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                              bryce87 You can change the left-most filter so it shows only your team, it defaults to All Teams but you can change it to your own team.
                              Yes I know, what I am saying is that default should be on your team rather than all teams
                              YouTube
                              Facebook

Comment

Saved and came out of a 4-day game (I was fielding at the time) went back to finish it off later, and when I loaded it back up my field settings, bowling settings, aggression etc had reset to default.

Comment

Working...
                                X