This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Preed View Post
    Playing as New Zealand in International Save and have moved to season 2025. The problem is with the Test Championship of 2023-25. I have already played 6 of 6 series for NZ and am tied on points with India for 2nd/3rd spot while ending the season of 2024. In the beginning of 2025 I have a series against Afg which is also in the Test Championship. I defeat them by a margin of 2-0 and move up from 3rd in the points table to 2 ahead of Ind even though I have already completed my 6 series of the Test Championship. But that's not the only problem.
    Moving ahead I qualify to face SA in the final and the game asks me to select the side for the final. I select the squad and move ahead and the game moves past the final without allowing me to play it and declares the result.So it literally wastes three years of my game play.
    The not playing the final issue is fixed in the next patch.

Have you got any screenshots of the fixtures, including the Afg match in question and all other fixtures your team played?

Comment

• Hi guys, unsure if this is the correct spot for it but just wanted to raise some International fixturing issues as Australia. First home series involves Two Tests against Pakistan, which are scheduled for the GABBA (Brisbane) and Adelaide Oval. All good at this point, but a few weeks later and we have our second home series against New Zealand and the Boxing Day Test is again at the GABBA and the Pink Test is again at Adelaide Oval. I'm just wondering if it's possible to schedule a more realistic flow of matches across all the venues or if this is just how it has to be because new series.

It's not a major thing but just thought it might be worth raising.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Sorry for delay in reply.

This is very odd. Have you made any changes to your hard-drive in terms of where saves might go?

Sounds like a hardware issue if the verification of cache integrity doesn't work.

I'd also suggest restarting your machine if you haven't done so.
        I appreciate the reply. I tried a new game - 2005 Ashes Series. Picked Squads and started the game. The game always crashes on the initialising match. Never comes back. Tried multiple times to play a match. Won't work.

Comment

• Originally posted by hallmitchell View Post

I appreciate the reply. I tried a new game - 2005 Ashes Series. Picked Squads and started the game. The game always crashes on the initialising match. Never comes back. Tried multiple times to play a match. Won't work.
          That is quite interesting and odd.

Sounds like it's drivers related, perhaps.

Can you send me an e-mail through here and we can exchange diagnosis files:

Cricket Captain 2023 is the ultimate cricket management sim, allowing you to take charge any domestic or international team and steer them team to victory through every match of the season

Comment

• Originally posted by Rumblah View Post
            Hi guys, unsure if this is the correct spot for it but just wanted to raise some International fixturing issues as Australia. First home series involves Two Tests against Pakistan, which are scheduled for the GABBA (Brisbane) and Adelaide Oval. All good at this point, but a few weeks later and we have our second home series against New Zealand and the Boxing Day Test is again at the GABBA and the Pink Test is again at Adelaide Oval. I'm just wondering if it's possible to schedule a more realistic flow of matches across all the venues or if this is just how it has to be because new series.

It's not a major thing but just thought it might be worth raising.
            Just logged in to report the same issue.
            Currently playing as NZ and the venues follow the same order all the time.

Comment

That is quite interesting and odd.

Sounds like it's drivers related, perhaps.

Can you send me an e-mail through here and we can exchange diagnosis files:

https://childishthings.com/support.php
              Thank you - just sent through.

Comment

• This is how backwards the game is - I am preferring very aggressive batsmen for my FC/Test teams, and average aggressive batsmen for my T20 teams!

The assumption has always been that if you put a very aggressive batsman and an average batsmen both on say 7 aggression that the very aggressive batsman will score faster than the average aggressive batsman, while taking the same amount of risk as the average aggression batsman. Well this is actually not the case at all on CC19!

Say on 7 bars of aggression a very aggressive batsman has a TRR of 8.2 and an average aggressive batsman has a TRR of 7.1. The very aggressive batsman is actually much more likely to get out than the average aggressive batsman, when in a realistic engine they should actually have the same likelihood of getting out on the same aggression setting.

The levels of risk a batsman takes is actually, and wrongly I might add, linked to the rate that the batsman is attempting to score at. This is inherently backward, and is the reason why very aggressive batsmen perform so poorly in T20s on CC19, yet are able to score so incredibly freely on low levels of aggression in FC/Test matches.

Developers, can you please fix this by aligning the level of risk a batsman takes with how many aggression bars they are set to, rather than to the rate that they are trying to score at?
                YouTube
                Facebook

Comment

• Not a major issue, but I went to play the university match on 1 April (2021) and saw that I had two injuries in my squad that I hadn't been told about. It was only after the match that I got the corresponding notifications, which were dated 2 April (i.e. mid-match).

Comment

• Hi,

1. I'm about to play a t20I against England as Australia
                    2. However, no matter what I do as soon as I press either 'play' or 'skip' the game freezes and crashes
                    3. This happened maybe 30 times, I cannot progress.
                    4. Game is up to date, so are my drivers. I don't know what else to do?

Thanks

Comment

• On Android. Playing as Lahore Blues.

Each year at the end of the year stats. My one day championship stats show as n/a even though i have played the tournament.

Comment

• As Pakistan in November 2024 I had played my 6/6 test match series for the 2023-25 period. I then played a seventh series, which ended in December. The results of the series got added to my score but it still says 6/6 series played, when I actually played seven. Seems very unfair?
                        YouTube
                        Facebook

Comment

Unfortunately we've had various issues affecting our time. Charles has been working on Android startup issues and making the app 64-bit compliant. These are our top priority right now and are taking up time due to the hardware fragmentation/complexity of Android. The startup issues are a nightmare, in that they are doing different things on the same device!

We've got some other fixes due for release, and we will be doing another database soon. We're working on a schedule for the next month or so, definitely hoping for something soon, but can't really put a date on anything right now. My expectation is an update for all platforms in mid-August (possibly earlier on Android) and then another one in September at the end of the EngDom season.
                          Could you please reassure us that all of the feedback given in this thread will not be ignored? I only ask this because that is what happened in the CC18 bug reports thread, and it would be nice to know that this will not happen again.

For example the bug where the AI selects bowlers and allrounders to bat at four had been mentioned several times in the CC18 bug reports thread, but since it had been ignored the developers only found out about it after the release of CC19!

People only post in this thread because they love the game and see something that they strongly believe needs improving. Even if you do not directly acknowledge each post, it would be nice to have your word that each post would be considered by the developers, especially given that the list of suggestions here are hardly onerous.
                          YouTube
                          Facebook

Comment

• Chris Rushworth... why is he so poorly rated on the game? This year he’s taken 55 first class wickets before August at an average of 16... ridiculous when compared to how he’s rated in the hame

Comment

• I am pleased to confirm that the Pakistan T20 comp international player bug has been fixed. However the same issues with the budgets still persist.

The Pakistan T20 comp budgets are incredibly constrained. It is near impossible to finance a quality squad of 18 after a few seasons. I am lucky to get 14 together, then a whole lot go on international duty, so it becomes a bit of a farce.

On the other hand the Pakistan domestic competition budgets are far too generous! I consistently build up a squad of 30 high quality players and always have some 600k left to burn!
                              Last edited by bryce87; 08-06-2019, 05:24 AM.
                              YouTube
                              Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by DWJP View Post
                                Hi,

1. I'm about to play a t20I against England as Australia
                                2. However, no matter what I do as soon as I press either 'play' or 'skip' the game freezes and crashes
                                3. This happened maybe 30 times, I cannot progress.
                                4. Game is up to date, so are my drivers. I don't know what else to do?

Thanks
                                Sounds fixable. Can you please send us a message through here and we can take a look at your save:

Cricket Captain 2023 is the ultimate cricket management sim, allowing you to take charge any domestic or international team and steer them team to victory through every match of the season

Comment

Working...
                                X