This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False Player Salaries Represented

On the contracts screen, while viewing your squad, the salaries listed for your players are wrong. Instead of showing the salary that they were actually signed for it shows the salary that they are worth, which is incredibly misleading.

Watch me step-by-step in the pictures below terminate a player (H.Siddiqi) contract. I paid 34k for him on a three year deal but it lists his salary falsely as 90k. Sure enough when I terminated his contract I am credited with 17k instead of 45k.

This also seems to be a leading cause as to why budgets become so constrained, especially in T20 leagues. The salary that you sign players for on multi-year deals does not actually hold! I signed this player for 34k on a three year deal, why am I suddenly paying 90k for him?

Please fix the budgets they are terrible in IPL and PSL!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190817-093943.jpeg
Views:	486
Size:	322.5 KB
ID:	68009Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190817-094009.jpeg
Views:	445
Size:	185.0 KB
ID:	68010Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190817-094013.jpeg
Views:	474
Size:	146.5 KB
ID:	68011Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190817-094151.jpeg
Views:	448
Size:	323.4 KB
ID:	68012
    YouTube
    Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
      False Player Salaries Represented

On the contracts screen, while viewing your squad, the salaries listed for your players are wrong. Instead of showing the salary that they were actually signed for it shows the salary that they are worth, which is incredibly misleading.

Watch me step-by-step in the pictures below terminate a player (H.Siddiqi) contract. I paid 34k for him on a three year deal but it lists his salary falsely as 90k. Sure enough when I terminated his contract I am credited with 17k instead of 45k.

This also seems to be a leading cause as to why budgets become so constrained, especially in T20 leagues. The salary that you sign players for on multi-year deals does not actually hold! I signed this player for 34k on a three year deal, why am I suddenly paying 90k for him?

Please fix the budgets they are terrible in IPL and PSL!

Name:	Screenshot_20190817-093943.jpeg
Views:	486
Size:	322.5 KB
ID:	68009Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190817-094009.jpeg
Views:	445
Size:	185.0 KB
ID:	68010Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190817-094013.jpeg
Views:	474
Size:	146.5 KB
ID:	68011Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190817-094151.jpeg
Views:	448
Size:	323.4 KB
ID:	68012
      I'm slowly getting the impression that they aren't all that bothered about fixing the bugs in the game, which is a shame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simon View Post

I'm slowly getting the impression that they aren't all that bothered about fixing the bugs in the game, which is a shame.
        Yes it is a familiar pattern year after year. They are amazing at fixing problems for about a month after a release and then seem to almost completely disappear, putting their focus on the next release I presume. That is understandable but my only peeve is that they seem to ignore the majority of the bug reports that come after, which are actually pertinent to the next version and would help to make it a better game.
        YouTube
        Facebook

Comment

• [QUOTE=bryce87;n68015]
          Yes it is a familiar pattern year after year. They are amazing at fixing problems for about a month after a release and then seem to almost completely disappear, putting their focus on the next release I presume. That is understandable but my only peeve is that they seem to ignore the majority of the bug reports that come after, which are actually pertinent to the next version and would help to make it a better game.[/QUOTE

Yes, sadly I think this is the case. If they can't be bothered to reply to the issues on here then I won't be buying next years game.

Comment

• This player is an absolute legend. Yes he is probably a good example of how very aggressive batsman are way too good in first class matches, given that he averages 70 in test matches on normal difficulty. But I am posting his profile on the bugs thread for another reason.

Look at his T20I stats. Yes his average is good, but take note of his strikerate. I have used him as a bit of experiment in T20I's to test how poorly very aggressive batsman perform in the format. I have made a habit to never put his aggression level below 7 bars, which equates to 9.4 TRR, or a 157 strikerate.

His career strikerate is still only 125!!! For such a high quality very agressive batsman, this is ridiculous! Comparable real life players have 140+ strikerates.

To compound this issue all of my bowling allrounders have higher ODI batting strikerates than T20I strikerates! Will post screenshots when I can be bothered. But yes major issues with the balance in the T20 engine. But it should be an easy fix, by just making sure that the majority of T20 pitches are batting paradises rather than bowling ones.
            Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190820-121710.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	371.7 KB ID:	68036
            Last edited by bryce87; 08-20-2019, 10:21 AM.
            YouTube
            Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
              This player is an absolute legend. Yes he is probably a good example of how very aggressive batsman are way too good in first class matches, given that he averages 70 in test matches on normal difficulty. But I am posting his profile on the bugs thread for another reason.

Look at his T20I stats. Yes his average is good, but take note of his strikerate. I have used him as a bit of experiment in T20I's to test how poorly very aggressive batsman perform in the format. I have made a habit to never put his aggression level below 7 bars, which equates to 9.4 TRR, or a 157 strikerate.

His career strikerate is still only 125!!! For such a high quality very agressive batsman, this is ridiculous! Comparable real life players have 140+ strikerates.

To compound this issue all of my bowling allrounders have higher ODI batting strikerates than T20I strikerates! Will post screenshots when I can be bothered. But yes major issues with the balance in the T20 engine. But it should be an easy fix, by just making sure that the majority of T20 pitches are batting paradises rather than bowling ones.
              Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20190820-121710.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	371.7 KB ID:	68036
              This won't get read, never mind fixed.

Comment

90% of what I post in this thread won't get read. Whatever does not get fixed I will just dump on the CC20 bugs thread soon after release, that way it will. Here are my bowling allrounders strikerates anyway. Yes they do not bat all that much, but the pattern is plain to see - you can score quickly a hell of a lot easier on the OD engine than the T20 one.

Name:	rasool.JPG
Views:	225
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	68049Click image for larger version

Name:	watsi.JPG
Views:	194
Size:	13.2 KB
ID:	68050Click image for larger version

Name:	khurshid.JPG
Views:	217
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	68051
                YouTube
                Facebook

Comment

It has been read.

I will be getting Chris to look at this and the salary display issue (which seems rather bad) when he returns from holiday end of next week. We've not had much time to work on the game in the last month or so for various reasons, Android has been taking weeks of time for Charles to fix an issue and get 64-bit compliance working. My plan is to get the database ready for Chris when he returns and we'll hopefully then be doing a patch when Charles returns from holiday, so probably mid-September.

It's pretty odd that his 20 Over strike rates differ so much between International and Domestic, bryce87 are you controlling him in domestic matches?

Comment

• Originally posted by dan08 View Post
                    Afghanistan's Waqar Salamkheil is a left arm wrist-spinner, not a medium pacer.
                    Changed, thanks.

Comment

Is there any way of fixing this?
                      I'm checking with Andy.

Comment

• Hi Sureshot.

Not a bug per se, but a balancing issue. Am playing with England, currently in the Test series away in South Africa in the first season.

As you can see from the image attached, Johannes Malan and Aiden Markram put on 426 for the first wicket. This was despite me winning the toss and electing to bowl first in very overcast and rainy conditions on the first day, with Anderson, Broad, Archer, Stokes and Leach as my bowling attack. The pitch had one bar for seam and spin, so not even a complete batsman's paradise, and against that bowling attack in those weather conditions, there's no way anyone would be able to put on a partnership of 426!

I'm generally seeing plenty of centuries scored on the game, perhaps more so than is realistic, but this innings was ridiculous.

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                          It's pretty odd that his 20 Over strike rates differ so much between International and Domestic, bryce87 are you controlling him in domestic matches?
                          No, because I cannot afford him due to the minisule PSL budgets. I am in 2028 and I cannot remember the last time that I saw an overseas player in the competition. The second season perhaps?

Simmed matches seem to run on a completely different system and produce more realistic results than what played matches do. For example in T20s you see 200 chased down relatively often in simmed matches, but this will almost never happen in played matches.

I just won the T20 world cup and one of my bowlers, who played every game, ended the tournament with 11 wickets@8 with a 4.2rpo. This would never happen in real life. The balance in T20 is just far too skewed towards bowlers. Just look at some of the ridiculous bowling stats I posted up from my Worcs save earlier in this thread. Jasprit Bumrah averages 22 in T20s, so why does every decent seamer in CC19 average under 20?
                          The problem is that the majority of the pitches in T20 favour bowling. You only get the occasional pitch that actually favours batting, even when setting every home pitch as "batsman's pitch". If you program these pitches to be the majority then you would have gone a long way toward fixing the problem.
                          Last edited by bryce87; 08-23-2019, 07:58 PM.
                          YouTube
                          Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Changed, thanks.
                            Did you also get Robiul Haque, who was posted about earlier in the thread? In the game he is a star spinner for Bangladesh but in real life he is actually a seam bowler.
                            YouTube
                            Facebook

Comment

• AI consistently makes mind-boggingly stupid declarations, virtually handing you the game on a platter despite being in a strong position. Here they thought I couldn't chase 290 in 65 overs on the flattest of tracks. I done it in 50 overs with every batsman on four agression!

Name:	Screenshot_20190823-214211.jpeg
Views:	227
Size:	339.0 KB
ID:	68098

YouTube
                              Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by Preed View Post
                                Playing as New Zealand in International Save and have moved to season 2025. The problem is with the Test Championship of 2023-25. I have already played 6 of 6 series for NZ and am tied on points with India for 2nd/3rd spot while ending the season of 2024. In the beginning of 2025 I have a series against Afg which is also in the Test Championship. I defeat them by a margin of 2-0 and move up from 3rd in the points table to 2 ahead of Ind even though I have already completed my 6 series of the Test Championship. But that's not the only problem.
                                Moving ahead I qualify to face SA in the final and the game asks me to select the side for the final. I select the squad and move ahead and the game moves past the final without allowing me to play it and declares the result.So it literally wastes three years of my game play.
                                This happens to me also on my Australia save (Android). It took me until 2031 to finally make a Test Championship Final and it gets simulated for me (Pakistan win by 298 runs). I reload ICC to see whats up and it happens again (This time Australia win by 10 wickets). I cut my losses and continue but annoying bug.

Comment

Working...
                                X