Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After the game is started from steam, select international career, select New Zealand as the team to manage

press continue button at the right hand corner, the screen stops and i am back to my desktop screen. The Cricket captain window is still there in the task bar, again i press it and then again continue, still the same issue, i am back to my desktop screen

Can you please provide suggestions on how to fix this issue;

Thanks,
    Shankar

Comment

• Originally posted by kingmaker84 View Post
      After the game is started from steam, select international career, select New Zealand as the team to manage

press continue button at the right hand corner, the screen stops and i am back to my desktop screen. The Cricket captain window is still there in the task bar, again i press it and then again continue, still the same issue, i am back to my desktop screen

Can you please provide suggestions on how to fix this issue;

Thanks,
      Shankar
      Sounds like a game corruption issue:

Right click on Cricket Captain 2019 in Steam Library and select Properties
      Go to Local Files, then select Verify Integrity of Game Cache.

Comment

• Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
        Did you also get Robiul Haque, who was posted about earlier in the thread? In the game he is a star spinner for Bangladesh but in real life he is actually a seam bowler.
        Also changed.

Comment

• For next year I'm going to make a bugs separate forum, I feeel this will give each bug reported a greater level of visibility and importance. I'll keep a database thread as I think there's discussion on that which warrants keeping it in it's own thread.

Comment

• Surely a new patch must be close !!! So much reported in "bugs" and players that before the Ashes is done and dusted with the decrease of cricket interrest this new patch surely must pop up.

Comment

• I feel like Indian batsmans aggression during Test matches might need a looking at. Just had Shreyas Iyer peel off hundreds in both innings on a seam bowling friendly wicket at the GABBA striking at far more than 120 in both innings. Pujara 100 off 108 balls, debutant Priyam Garg a better than a run a ball hundred both in the second Test. Mixing up my plans and bowlers regularly, will still go for 16+ an over with somewhat regularity regardless of bowler aggression or field settings. Only one created chance in that batch that was put down (Pujara on about 30).

Comment

• I think it's same with aggressive batsman in general. I now start with 2 bowling aggression & move down to 1 if batsman is playing really aggressive. This keeps opposition run rate around 3 but before when i use bowl at 3+ aggression south africa continuously scored at 4+ against me with Miller, De kock, Markram scoring aggressively like you mentioned on turning tracks.I am to play Australia & England next & will see how it goes.
                Last edited by bhagwati; 09-01-2019, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• This is the first encounter for me. Third Test of the series, day four pitch in "very cloudy" conditions and Iyer again is currently 60 off just 49 balls. I get sometimes you're hot ala Ben Stokes last week but this is his fourth innings from six where he's just brutalised my attack.

Edit: Third hundred off 86 balls. 12 off the over to bring it up. Day four. Still very cloudy. Starc 6.17 po, Hazlewood 5 po, Cummins 4.6 po, Lyon 5.12.
                  Last edited by Rumblah; 09-01-2019, 12:07 PM.

Comment

• This just given out for a left arm wrist spinner around the wicket too. If Joel Wilson is going to be the in game umpire, surely we get some reviews at least.

Comment

• Yep, and it doesn't matter how bad the wicket is the very aggressive batsman still score ridiculously quick. Best way to counter the problem is to fill your test team with them! I have a regen averaging 70 in tests, at a strike rate of 70, with 35 tons in 95 tests at the age of 30!

India is filled with them Shaw, Gill, Iyer, Pant and normally a regen or two. Their batting is pretty much unstoppable.
                      YouTube
                      Facebook

Comment

• When you play a Pakistan career mode save online, it uses your domestic squad to play the T20 matches instead of your PSL squad. This is kind of nice given how shambolic the PSL budgets are, but it is odd given that the domestic sides do not even play T20 cricket.

Looking forward to the revamped Pakistan competition in CC20!
                        YouTube
                        Facebook

Comment

• While playing career mode for Afghanistan, in 2020 season, the game hangs when we click continue button, just before the start of the World T20 World cup in Australia. This happened twice and not able to proceed further. Why is this happening and can it be fixed?

Comment

• Originally posted by kingmaker84 View Post
                            While playing career mode for Afghanistan, in 2020 season, the game hangs when we click continue button, just before the start of the World T20 World cup in Australia. This happened twice and not able to proceed further. Why is this happening and can it be fixed?

What device are you playing the game on? We'll need your save game.

Comment

• I'm playing the game on my PC. What do you mean when you say we will need your saved game? How can i send it out to you?

Comment

• I was playing an online 4 day match and after bowling a few overs and changing my bowlers twice in the first session i was unable to change my bowler again and after the session ends at 0 minutes left , there were no button to advance the game further as seen in the pic , there was 5 min reserve time for the game but that time was also not advancing and then i finally quit the game as there was no other option .... It ends up a disconnection for an online game and as per rule i lost almost 150 rating points ..... Please fix this issue Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190910-010621.png
Views:	402
Size:	1,014.1 KB
ID:	68300

Comment

Working...
                                X