Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In times past that would indicate that someone's connection dropped. I remember playing ICC2008 and sitting in front of a frozen screen for half an hour in the hopes that either the match would resume or you would not be penalised for a disconnection. It seems that part has largely been fixed but perhaps there are still elements that exist.

While talking about online play, I still occasionally get the error where the instant you click "start match" the whole application crashes. You then open it back up to find you have been penalised for a disconnection. Any disconnection occurring before the toss should be recorded as an error, as no points should be deducted for this.
    YouTube
    Facebook

Comment

• No free hit in network ODI

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190911-125601.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	349.7 KB ID:	68325
      YouTube
      Facebook

Comment

• A bug is this not actually being able to happen in CC19
        YouTube
        Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

I'm checking with Andy.
          Any news on this?

Comment

• In online t20 match my opponent was able to play with 5 overseas players in his middlesex team. I am attaching screenshots

edit:- when i tried that using middlesex it didn't work & also how come was he able to include his reserve player in playing 11 too.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by bhagwati; 09-13-2019, 12:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhagwati View Post
              In online t20 match my opponent was able to play with 5 overseas players in his middlesex team. I am attaching screenshots

edit:- when i tried that using middlesex it didn't work & also how come was he able to include his reserve player in playing 11 too.
              Are you sure that he had not renamed his players?
              YouTube
              Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
                Are you sure that he had not renamed his players?
                No he didn't, I checked Middlesex team has De Villiers, Warner, Ross Taylor, Mujib ur Rahman by default & he must have bought Shadab Khan at contracts. Shadab is available in first year contracts. All players characteristics & records were of international players & same as in real life. I asked him about it, he told me he was using all his international players as game was allowing him.

Comment

• Test championship final taking place before all the fixtures have been played? Still have a series to play against south africa

Comment

• On the childishthings.com/ homepage, the screenshot of Finn's career stats are inconsistent. For example, his Domestic FC high score is 56, but he has zero 50s. It looks like all the Domestic high scores are just copies of the overall high scores.

Comment

• Not really bugs but general feedback.

Gloucester have committed a yellow colour scheme, check their website for an eye watering example of the commitment! Be good to reflect this by changing the red in their in game badge to yellow.

Coaching improvement seems extremely rare, maybe the chance of succesful coaching needs upped a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhagwati View Post

No he didn't, I checked Middlesex team has De Villiers, Warner, Ross Taylor, Mujib ur Rahman by default & he must have bought Shadab Khan at contracts. Shadab is available in first year contracts. All players characteristics & records were of international players & same as in real life. I asked him about it, he told me he was using all his international players as game was allowing him.
                        What was their online name?

Comment

• Originally posted by weetabixharry View Post
                          On the childishthings.com/ homepage, the screenshot of Finn's career stats are inconsistent. For example, his Domestic FC high score is 56, but he has zero 50s. It looks like all the Domestic high scores are just copies of the overall high scores.

https://childishthings.com/images/sc...areer_1024.jpg
                          The high score we aren't able to separate out unfortunately, so it was either put the score in (which might be right some times) or just leave it as a N/A, we went with the former.

Comment

• Originally posted by kingmaker84 View Post
                            I'm playing the game on my PC. What do you mean when you say we will need your saved game? How can i send it out to you?
                            I've sent you a PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

What was their online name?
                              champions123

Comment

• Not sure if would be considered a bug but find it really frustarting that there isnt a ashes in the English summer of 2023. I know it wouldnt be possible to predict all future fixtures but putting the Ashes at the correct time would surly be simple enough

Comment

Working...
                                X