This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online game:.

- There is a bug where people push "start game" and the CC19 app crashes and penalises you for a disconnection, when it is clearly an error. I have had it happen twice, both on PC on windowed mode. I have not had it happen on full screen PC or Android yet. However, I have seen it happen to MANY opponents. Why are players penalised for a disc when the game has not even started? Can any disc before the toss be logged as an error instead?

-The moment your WiFi drops it seems to disconnect you from the server. Even the most basic online games today will wait for you to reconnect, why can this not happen?

- What happened to the drop down menu for network stats?
    YouTube
    Facebook

Comment

• I have been getting this ugly screen when playing on Android today. I login to online game, then remain logged in while playing offline. After playing offline for a bit I get this message (notice the weird faded screen) and my whole application freezes, as you can see there is no option to exit. This is happening with 134/117 mps wifi connection.

EDIT: this happened twice. After the second time I kept playing and everything was fine. I got through some offline matches and even a couple of network games. Unsure what was occurring this, but this screen should certainly have a "back" or "exit" option.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190923-110836.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	297.6 KB ID:	68552
      Last edited by bryce87; 09-23-2019, 01:35 AM.
      YouTube
      Facebook

Comment

• There is still a serious bug in the online game of when you click "Start Match" the CC19 app crashes and you get penalised for a disconnection.

I am only having this problem on PC, not Android.

Previously, I thought it had something to do with playing in windowed mode. But it happened on full screen mode today.

As I have stated before, I have seen this happen to other players also.

I would estimate that a large chunk of online disconnections are due to this bug. At least 50% of mine have come this way! Very frustrating!!!
        YouTube
        Facebook

Comment

• - There is no option to declare at the end of a session in internet game 4day/test

- When user defined fields is checked, If none of your first five fielding presets meet fielding restrictions the fields revert back to default fields even if you have other user defined fields which meet fielding restrictions

- Can we sync custom fields on dropbox? I cannot tell you how annoying it is to have to copy my preset fields from PC to Android! Setting fields on Android is a nightmare in itself! Maybe have the ability to use arrow keys to position players? Also, instead of having a different field for each spin type, how about just fast, medium and spin?
          Last edited by bryce87; 09-30-2019, 10:54 PM.
          YouTube
          Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by Simon View Post

Any news on this?
            Did you manage to find Andy?

Comment

Did you manage to find Andy?
              That's a no then!

Comment

• I started a new save with Mumbai IPL Team, Mumbai FC Team & India Team for T20 only. I completed the IPL but after that game is not letting me captain Mumbai CC & India T20 matches, it just simulates to the next IPL.

Comment

• Playing network od game in first season.

I picked my XI but when I played three of the players I had picked had been swapped out for three different players?

Never had this happen before

Also, could you please remove the "feature" that causes player ability to steeply decline once they hit about 32 years of age? Players such as Ross Taylor and Imran Tahir are rubbish in the game due to their age, when they are leading players in real life.

The decline in ability with age, which has been ever present in the CC series, is largely unfounded also. We see players into their 40s performing amazingly well in real life when you think of the likes of Tahir, Misbah and Darren Stevens. Yet CC19 will not allow players to perform well at this age.

Instead, when players get older how about instead make their injuries more frequent and/or increase their recovery times?
                  Last edited by bryce87; 10-06-2019, 09:20 PM.
                  YouTube
                  Facebook

Comment

• I can second some stuff on the old player handling. I played 2018 previously and after that season I saw several players just retire directly. Player that later in real life thought a World Cup this year was the way to finish a career. Chris Gayle among them. I was stunned that some even retired after a very good 2018 season. As said lots of players play up to their 40's and do it really well, at least in County. More factors for retirement and also decline should be considered. Injury and recovery times are brilliant way to go. You got an older star player under contract you can use him sparringly while he playes a couple of extra years for his county. As Trescothick.

Lets do hope we get some kind of patch soon. Dragging out now.

Comment

• All I can do is laugh at how this happened to me. How YJB done this on a fifth day pitch which had had two days of rain . As others have also said, the main problem with very aggressive batsmen in red ball cricket on CC19 is that they seem to bat on a different pitch to everyone else.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191007-135048.jpeg
Views:	572
Size:	334.3 KB
ID:	68646Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191007-135032.jpeg
Views:	536
Size:	332.3 KB
ID:	68647Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191007-135117.jpeg
Views:	508
Size:	350.6 KB
ID:	68648
                      YouTube
                      Facebook

Comment

• In addition to old players declining too rapidly young ones dont improve rapidly enough. There are several 18 and 19 year olds in game who are highly rated England under 19 internationals in real life and none of them come good in game.

Also the lack of t20/OD only contracts available to offer to domestic players is disheartening.

Comment

• I have never seen a legside wide called in this game! Ever!

The only wide animations that exist are offside ones that do not even look like wides!
                          YouTube
                          Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
                            All I can do is laugh at how this happened to me. How YJB done this on a fifth day pitch which had had two days of rain . As others have also said, the main problem with very aggressive batsmen in red ball cricket on CC19 is that they seem to bat on a different pitch to everyone else.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191007-135048.jpeg
Views:	572
Size:	334.3 KB
ID:	68646Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191007-135032.jpeg
Views:	536
Size:	332.3 KB
ID:	68647Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191007-135117.jpeg
Views:	508
Size:	350.6 KB
ID:	68648
                            Ross Taylor man of the match? Really?!

Comment

Ross Taylor man of the match? Really?!
                              Haha. Yes another well-known bug. Got it in the right thread
                              YouTube
                              Facebook

Comment

• Where do you see the player rankings in this version? They never seem to be in that left hand of the home screen.

i won the 2018 world T20 with England but when I defended my title in 2020 I looked at the past winners and 2018 wasn’t there. It skipped straight from 2016-2020. Minor detail but still ????

As has been stated very aggressive players in FC cricket are too good (recently had Warner and finch score 200 each against me before I had even taken the 2nd new ball in a test match). At the other end if the scale the very defensive players score too slowly to be realistic, Dom Sibley regularly scores 30 off 200 balls on aggression level 3. No self respecting batsmen scores that slowly unless in extreme circumstances! As a result VD batsmen always have terrible stats as they have to survive so long to make a half decent score.

Comment

Working...
                                X