This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TomP View Post
    As has been stated very aggressive players in FC cricket are too good (recently had Warner and finch score 200 each against me before I had even taken the 2nd new ball in a test match). At the other end if the scale the very defensive players score too slowly to be realistic, Dom Sibley regularly scores 30 off 200 balls on aggression level 3. No self respecting batsmen scores that slowly unless in extreme circumstances! As a result VD batsmen always have terrible stats as they have to survive so long to make a half decent score.
    Agree with all of this 100%
    YouTube
    Facebook

Comment

• I think ultra defensive players are also too slow to the extent that I will just never pick one as they crawl along at a strike rate of 20-35.

Comment

• Not a bug per se, but I just bought a new phone and have transferred everything over. All other games seem to work fine, but some reason Cricket Captain doesn't seem to recognise that I've already bought the game and keeps prompting me to repurchase it.

Comment

• And you thought that you had a busy day? Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191105-120953.jpeg
Views:	361
Size:	388.7 KB
ID:	68718
          YouTube
          Facebook

Comment

• Went to play the game for the first time in a while, crashes every time I select bat/bowl! Unable to play the game at all. Steam version

Any help would be much appreciated?

Comment

• Still getting this ridiculous screen mid-match while logged into internet game when connection drops. How about adding a "back" button so we don't have to restart the entire game each time it happens?
              YouTube
              Facebook

Comment

• i posted this on the recent update on facebook, don't know if anyone mentioned this on here-

Hope this changed the outcome for odi matches cause no matter which team plays which the results are all similar. Most of the times if you score near 300 you either bowl out the team very early or they just manage to chase it around the 47 th over or lose by ~10 runs. if you are chasing 300+ you manage to almost always chase it around 45th over or you need around 60 runs with 10 overs remaining and you have a dramatic colaps and lose. And trust me Ive played loads LOADS of these games. The other two formats are okay and improving but od needs to change please.

Comment

• When the final two sessions of the final day are washed out the game crashes. Probably the most annoying bug ever.
                  YouTube
                  Facebook

Comment

• Why would the batting team with 10 runs to win in the final session accept a bad light decision to draw the match.

Bloody Stupid.

Secondly, there is still this issue with teams suddenly collapsing, with one duck after another in any format of the game. I keep getting batting cards with 5-6 1st ball ducks and losing the match.

Ridiculous.

Comment

• I have a save game with Kent up to May 2041 which corrupted yesterday and now won’t open. The only thing I can think of that changes is that I resigned the test captaincy at the beginning of the new season, and a huge number of my players were called up to the ODI squad (possibly not leaving me enough to play a game?).

Clearly I’ve invested an enormous amount of time in this game and would like to resurrect the save file if possible!
                      thanks

Comment

• I know the aggressive batsman scoring too fast but is fixed but the scoring rates of defensive and ultra defensive batsmen also need a look. I just dont bother signing ultra defensive batsmen as they score so slowly (30-35) they're useless. Defensive batsmen aren't much better and spend their careers getting technique coaching to try and get then up to average.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lynx54321 View Post
                          I know the aggressive batsman scoring too fast but is fixed but the scoring rates of defensive and ultra defensive batsmen also need a look. I just dont bother signing ultra defensive batsmen as they score so slowly (30-35) they're useless. Defensive batsmen aren't much better and spend their careers getting technique coaching to try and get then up to average.
                          This patch also included a fix for Defensive batsman. Ultra deffensive batsman are rare, but still play a role in FC cricket.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

This patch also included a fix for Defensive batsman. Ultra deffensive batsman are rare, but still play a role in FC cricket.
                            Ah that's good to hear about the defensive batsmen. Perhaps it's worth having a look at the ultra defensive batsmen already in game and in situations where the player hasn't played enough real life games for us to really judge it could be worth leaving them as defensive rather than ultra defensive. I signed Dominic Sibley in one save and he struggled to average above 32ish because he couldn't score at above a s/r of 35 without getting out on the more aggressive batting settings. perhaps he just needs to be better to make up for it but I feel ultra defensive should be more 40-45 than sub 40.

Comment

• More of a suggestion than a bug but I'd like to suggest that fitness is impacted much more by playing games, bowling long spells etc, etc.

At the moment once the OD cup is out the way there is no need to rotate players based on fitness and physio is only useful for players returning from injury. It shouldn't be the norm to be use the same bowling unit for example in every single county game.

Comment

• Think I read this in an earlier version BUT surely after several years WHY do we not have Super Overs ? First time I came on it was in BigBash League and it stunned me.
                                We can probably live with several other strange things concerning contracts and such, BUT what would have gone on if the World Cup final went to a super over. Will the game claim TWO World Champions ????? I implore the developers to fix this ASAP. You blokes have had several years to figure out on how to program this event, so rather poor you haven't fixed it.
                                Step up in time for a patch on this CC2019 and don't wait until next years version or some after that.

Comment

Working...
                                X