No announcement yet.

Initial thoughts..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the feedback, Tom. Chris is going to look at the display of the new Domestic stats once we've got all platforms released.

Kits are actually really expensive to update, not to mention the need of adding 20 Over kits, and so many teams have special one-off kits now. I'd love to have a kit editor that people can use, I think this is a really good solution and would promote a good editing community. Hopefully something we can do in the future.

In a few weeks time once we've got through release, I will do a couple of design-feedback threads in here, one for an auction style transfer system for 20 over comps and another to see what we can do with the non 20-over transfer system.

Comment

That will be epic

Comment

I am looking at this. Not going to make it into this update as there were some bugs to deal with, but should be soon.

Comment

To confirm the above, Chris means with regards to the stats, not the idea of a kit editor, that won't make it in to CC2019.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
            To confirm the above, Chris means with regards to the stats, not the idea of a kit editor, that won't make it in to CC2019.
            What about auction style transfer system in t20 leagues.

Will they be added in an update of cc 2019?

Comment

Originally posted by Dhruv View Post

What about auction style transfer system in t20 leagues.

Will they be added in an update of cc 2019?
              No, this is a complex job, so won't be added in a patch. As mentioned in another thread, in a few weeks time I will put up a "Design Feedback" thread and we can discuss an auction style contracts section in it's own thread.

Comment

Another point: for years now CC AI has placed a fair amount of importance on a bowlers ability to bat, as well as bowl economically, when selecting one day teams.

However, with the evolution of the one day game, the ability of bowlers to take wickets has become the most crucial element of selection. I wonder if you could place a greater weighting on the strikerate of bowlers when the AI selects one day teams?

This thought came to me when I noticed that the AI would not select Chahal and Ferguson in ODI teams. Two wicket taking bowlers who offer little with the bat.
                YouTube
                Facebook

Comment

I've noticed that AI teams in one day game will pick their best 5 bowlers meaning the tail proper starts at 7, 5 out all out virtually.

Comment

Working...
                  X