Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for your support

Hi,

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone on this forum for your feedback and support. I have been reading posts but haven't had much time to respond, with all the activities around release and working long hours to get the first patch out. Still loads of work to do for further updates and to get the iOS, Android and Mac versions finished. Hopefully more time to join in the chat soon.

Please take a moment to write a review on the Steam site. It makes a big difference to the game if we get an overall positive on there, so if you're enjoying the game, please help us by giving your support with a positive review (even if you want to complain about something in the game - please give it the thumbs up).

Hope you're all having fun with the new features and polish to some old ones. All game modes have much better balance between bat and ball now, and the new aggression rating gives control. we've also changes the effect of a player's natural aggression on the final target run rate (the display of this helps too).

We've added a ton of data with the "for team" records (looks at Gayle's records and you'll see how much data there is). Separate domestic records also add a new way of viewing a player's information (notice these aren't just FC minus International, they also have correct HS and BB figures (if they are not FC).

There's been a lot of work in getting current/last/last +1 series and competition stats working properly. This has allowed us to add an averages button to domestic tables, that lets you see the stats for that competition. There are also now no gaps in the international stats, so you can see a complete record of last series for international players. The stats view sorting and labelling has been improved to help you view these in one place.

World XI's in the custom series are loads of fun. Have a play with these. You can pick your dream team with players of any era.

There's also been major changes to the player ability generation system. This should mean less tweaking changes to the database after release. We'll update this with feedback from here.

There are a ton of other tweaks and improvements, and we'll keep updating the game over the next few months. We released a little earlier than usual for the World Cup, so plan to keep releasing updates and new features.

Thanks again for your support - and, again, please write a review on Steam.

All the best,
    Chris

Thank you Chris for your work and putting in that World XI and the amazing database. I've done my review on STEAM and have encouraged others to do the same.

Comment

Thanks Dr Cricket Great work as always.
      Proudly supporting Nottingham Forest and Nottinghamshire CCC.

Comment

Have you changed the regen progression to be more dynamic than 2018 version?

Comment

I have been buying the game as long as I can remember, and I am addicted to it, as a cricket tragic. so I like the changes so far. I will put up a review on Steam. Only costs $25AU peeps, do yourself the favour!

Comment

Thanks for the reviews folks. Great to hear people are enjoying the game. There's a new challenge with the change to the scoring rates and extra aggression level in batting. Takes a bit of getting used to, but it's fun when you get the hang of it. Top batting aggression is "go nuts" mode. Really only for the last over of a match, or if you;re throwing wickets at a declaration.

Comment

Working...
            X