No announcement yet.

I have made a complaint to steam regarding cricket captain fraudulent practices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have made a complaint to steam regarding cricket captain fraudulent practices

personally I think there shall only one game on steam store as this is fooling new buyers who don't know much about cricket captain games history. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190610-162114.jpg
Views:	936
Size:	219.7 KB
ID:	66454

They should sell the minor changes as dlcs, irrespective of the price (they can charge $25 for the dlc but to term it as a new game is fraudulent practice ib my opinion)

Comment

Just grow up, if you don't see the point in buying the game each year then fine, but others want to buy the game each year and help the developers. This helps no one.

Comment

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. There are demo versions available on all platforms so you can try the game out and see for yourself if you want to buy it. We like our customers and we love the game we make. There's really no reason to buy the game if you don't like it, and we don't want anyone to buy the game if they're not enjoying it. This is a labour of love, not a money making venture. Most of us have other jobs to help pay the bills. This is me. If you want to help improve the game you could always come and study with me and come work as a developer afterwards. https://www.city.ac.uk/people/academics/christopher-child

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
          This is me. If you want to help improve the game you could always come and study with me and come work as a developer afterwards. https://www.city.ac.uk/people/academics/christopher-child
          Gee, cognitive science AND programming??? This helps to explain why so many people are hopelessly addicted to cricket Captain
          YouTube
          Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by muhammad saad View Post
            personally I think there shall only one game on steam store as this is fooling new buyers who don't know much about cricket captain games history.
            Why are you even here?
            What a stupid thing to do!

Comment

Had to laugh at the complaint to be fair.

"Indulging in fraudulent practices" probably takes the award for the funniest quote.

If you think that CC19 is the same as CC15 then it's you there's something wrong with.

"This practice is fooling steam users that the current game is brand new"

Well I can't see why anyone would be fooled, as it is a brand new game, and much more than just a database update which you would know if you'd actually bought and played it a bit instead of throwing this nonsense around.

Absolutely bonkers thread.

Comment

What a waste of everyone's time, even if it was just a database update it's hardly fraudulent if you can play a free trial before you buy and know exactly what you're getting!

Comment

Very disappointing that you’ve stooped this low, Muhammad. If you don’t like the direction the game is taking, stop buying it/sticking around in these forums throwing temper tantrums every year.

Comment

Every year, the same complaint. If you don't like it, go away and let the grown ups talk about the game.
                    Nottinghamshire supporter and proud!

Comment

personally I think there shall only one game on steam store as this is fooling new buyers who don't know much about cricket captain games history. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190610-162114.jpg
Views:	936
Size:	219.7 KB
ID:	66454
                      Hahahahah, this made me laugh i can’t lie. I do think your overreacting a bit much.

Comment

Muhammad Saad, did you double hit the 'a' by mistake when choosing your user name. Have a nice daay.

Comment

No I am frustrated because I have inputted countless ideas even with some programming tips but none of them are implemented, almost same game year after, my regen generation formula did get implemented but even that was lame ass because the regens are still not unpredictable when it comes to development.

Comment

That’s a bit silly. There are certainly changes between versions.

Not necessarily the ones I want either, and I’m still disappointed that there are pretty basic issues with the game (eg a match engine where players rarely score 2s or 3s, yet cut 6s constantly), but it’s readily discernible from the demo whether the changes are worthwhile or not.

Comment

No I am frustrated because I have inputted countless ideas even with some programming tips but none of them are implemented, almost same game year after, my regen generation formula did get implemented but even that was lame ass because the regens are still not unpredictable when it comes to development.
                              Not your game, they aren't obliged to use your ideas. Think you know better? Create your own game and come back to us.
                              Nottinghamshire supporter and proud!

Comment

Working...
                              X