Android news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Android news

Android has been submitted to Google. Frustratingly they have rejected it because they don’t believe we own the title, even though we published Cricket Captain 2018 on Android last year directly through Childish Things (and it’s out on iOS and PC). We have appealed but can take 72 hrs.?

Bonkers and bizarre.

Sad but lets hope for the best

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
      Android has been submitted to Google. Frustratingly they have rejected it because they don’t believe we own the title, even though we published Cricket Captain 2018 on Android last year directly through Childish Things (and it’s out on iOS and PC). We have appealed but can take 72 hrs.?

Bonkers and bizarre.
      Any updated news?

Comment

No further news yet.

Comment

Any news yet?

Comment

Originally posted by IG34 View Post
            Any news yet?
            Yes we would be happier to simulate the India vs Pakistan match before the actual match.

Comment

Hopefully we'll have Android ready today*, unfortunately we've lost quite a few days with the Google issue. Most odd, they didn't flag that up last year!

*Just bought a new Galaxy Tab, in fact.

Comment

Thanks for the update. Fingers crossed!

Comment

That's a great news. Thanks a ton sureshot. Yes finger crossed!!

Comment

This is POOR advertising, I will NOT be purchasing the game this year.
                    I was originally told the game would be released on the 30th may(not just the pc version, it eas not specified), only to find out a few hours after release that the android version was "coming soon". Since then I have seen everyday the game was "coming soon" and since the 3rd of May it was advertised the game will be coming this week which was eventually moved to "hopefully the end of this week" after countlessly waiting that week I was told this week it has been sent to google and it would take 72 hours for release. After this the game was still not released and yesterday you said the game would release, only to dissappoint yet again were in the evening where you said hopefully tomorrow. Here I am today and the game has still not released. AWFUL advertising and you have fooled us all.

Its really sad that the only cricket simulation game in the world is run by such poor developers who cant even advertise ehen the game will be released- I can understand the game being released a few days late but more than 2 weeks??? Aswell as this the developers are just senseless- they never add any basic features needed or what the fans are asking for, so how can they expect success? They continue to add useless features such as extra stats rather than what everyone is asking for on these forums-e.g DRS, TOUR EDITORS, THE LIST GOES ON. But still they continue to ignore. Awful developers and it really is a huge shame that a game which such potential is occupied by developers who are either insane or just dont care, I will not be spending any money on this game in future.

Comment

They do listen to database feedbacks.

Also they r the only one who brought up this amazing game.

Also they have released the news that the game will be brought up max till tomorrow on Android.

Comment

Thats what they have said everyday for the past 2 weeks, why couldn't they say the game will be released on the 17th june rather than 30th may?

DATABASE FEEDBACK??People pay £20 for database updates? This is a scam, how can it be a new game if all they do is update the teams?

Comment

This is how many people feel. I believe that it is down to the addictive nature of the game.

It is like addicts wanting their drugs and, when we do not get it, or the drugs are not as good a quality as we had hoped, we are furious!!!

It is never right to bite the hand that feeds you, but this helps me to understand why it happens so much. I myself have been guilty of it in the past and, like IG34, am hanging out for the Android release (though I do have the PC version, I cannot play on PC much of the time).

They did release the game when they initially said, just it was only on one platform. So they did nothing there to discredit their integrity. And they have kept us regularly updated on the Android release. But yes it would be nice if they would consider how sensitive many of our feelings are about the game and be wary of loading us with false expectation.

This was also a bit of a rushed release due to trying to get the game out for the world cup, so they could maximize sales by cashing in on the hype surrounding it. But also be aware that every day that the Android release is delayed the developers are losing money through lost sales - so they want it out just as badly as us!
                          YouTube
                          Facebook

Comment

We've lost several days (about 4) due to Google thinking we were trying to steal our own IP. Back on the 30th May we didn't know when it was going to release on Android, when it's ready, it's ready. On Android and iOS we've created a new pay-to-unlock system, so all Android and iOS users can play a demo to help them make a decision on whether they want to purchase the game or not.

Because Steam is so much easier to work with, it is useful to be able to release the game first on Steam. We'd have liked to have released Android earlier, we'd also like Google to be easier to work with, like Apple or Steam.

Comment

Sureshot bro, is there any exact date of the release? I mean on Android
                              ?????

Comment

Working...
                              X