No announcement yet.

Android news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About Google I know about their poor services. Though it may seem irrelevant but I must say about that incident regarding copyright in YouTube for which many of my friends lost many videos of their channels.

Comment

Android is now live.

Comment

Excellent, thanks for the heads-up. I'm sure it'll be well worth the wait.

Comment

I notice on your twitter you are saying the Android version is out. I don't think they have released the game in Australia yet because I can't find the game in the app store on my android..

Comment

Originally posted by mwforce7 View Post
            I notice on your twitter you are saying the Android version is out. I don't think they have released the game in Australia yet because I can't find the game in the app store on my android..
            It is not on the app store you have to click the link that Sureshot posted in this thread
            YouTube
            Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
              It is not on the app store you have to click the link that Sureshot posted in this thread
              thank you for helping me out.

Comment

Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
                It's still not showing on a search in the play store in Aus?

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

It's still not showing on a search in the play store in Aus?
                  I'm in NZ but I cannot see it either
                  YouTube
                  Facebook

Comment

Hmm, looks like Google are as slow as Apple on updating that.

I'll check again once it's been live for 24 hours.

Comment

In India also it's not showing in search. However if u go to childish things apps and games, it's there. Go to cricket captain 2018. From there go to childish things. From there u can get the game cricket captain 2019.

Comment

Yes, spoke with Google this morning. Apparently it's normal to take 3 days for their search algorithims to update.

Nothing we can do here but wait.

Comment

Forgive me if this is posted somewhere else, but I could not find an answer through the search. In previous years, I played CC only iOS devices. However, this year I have one iOS and one Android device. Is it possible to continue a match that I started on a different platform?

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by TrescothickSommer View Post
                            Forgive me if this is posted somewhere else, but I could not find an answer through the search. In previous years, I played CC only iOS devices. However, this year I have one iOS and one Android device. Is it possible to continue a match that I started on a different platform?

Cheers.
                            Yes you need to enable Dropbox on each platform. This is achieved through the options menu.
                            YouTube
                            Facebook

Comment

Has anyone noticed a shadow issue on the Android version of CC19? There seems to be a black shadow that creeps across the outfield. I do not see this in the iOS version.

In addition, the sightscreen has a wave-like image that moves during the replay of the delivery.

Comment

Originally posted by TrescothickSommer View Post
                                Has anyone noticed a shadow issue on the Android version of CC19? There seems to be a black shadow that creeps across the outfield. I do not see this in the iOS version.

In addition, the sightscreen has a wave-like image that moves during the replay of the delivery.
                                What ground are you playing on? Unless it's the exact same fixture, it's likely to be different.

The "sun system" in-game will reflect the real world (we use ground co-ordinates), so different times of the year/different grounds will change shadows.

Comment

Working...
                                X