Pakistan National side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pakistan National side

Has anyone seen any difference in their players?

In CC 2018 Mohamed Amir is a mediocre bowler and they rely on older batsman as the current arent good enough, this makes me wonder if that has changed in this, otherwise no need to buy it, if i will have the same team as CC 2018

Sureshot ?

Comment

You can make amir and the current lot of batsmen good by proper coaching. Just a suggestion though. Haven't bought it yet.

Comment

supratim28
        ???????How can I make him a better wicket taker? I just played the 3 day free demo of CC 2019 and he took 1 wicket while conceding 214 runs in 30 overs. That's not how he is in real life, he's our main bowler. And in CC 2018 version he was so poor I had to drop him because he didn't take wicket and was expensive as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Afridi19 View Post
          Has anyone seen any difference in their players?

In CC 2018 Mohamed Amir is a mediocre bowler and they rely on older batsman as the current arent good enough, this makes me wonder if that has changed in this, otherwise no need to buy it, if i will have the same team as CC 2018
          Are you joking? Mohammad Amir, along with Jasprit Bumrah, was the best seam bowler on CC18! I played a Pakistan game into 2033 and he took over 1,000 international wickets for me and was amazing in all three formats!

Click image for larger version  Name:	amir_cc18.JPG Views:	0 Size:	265.5 KB ID:	66963
          Last edited by bryce87; 06-17-2019, 05:44 PM.
          YouTube
          Facebook

Comment

supratim28
            ???????How can I make him a better wicket taker? I just played the 3 day free demo of CC 2019 and he took 1 wicket while conceding 214 runs in 30 overs. That's not how he is in real life, he's our main bowler. And in CC 2018 version he was so poor I had to drop him because he didn't take wicket and was expensive as hell.
            Maybe you are not using good captaincy. Check my YouTube story here where I show you how to win the World Cup with Pakistan on cc19
            YouTube
            Facebook

Comment

bryce87
              ???????How do you train him from day 1, and what other bowlers do you find better in CC 2019?

Comment

bryce87
                ???????How do you train him from day 1, and what other bowlers do you find better in CC 2019?
                You don't need to train unless they lose form. Hasan Ali was leading wicket taker in cwc19 for me on CC19.
                YouTube
                Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
                  Are you joking? Mohammad Amir, along with Jasprit Bumrah, was the best seam bowler on CC18! I played a Pakistan game into 2033 and he took over 1,000 international wickets for me and was amazing in all three formats!

Click image for larger version Name:	amir_cc18.JPG Views:	0 Size:	265.5 KB ID:	66963
                  Playing as Ireland in cc2018, I lost most wickets to shadab and amir by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
                    You don't need to train unless they lose form. Hasan Ali was leading wicket taker in cwc19 for me on CC19.
                    Haven't played as Pakistan. I always prefer weaker teams. But yes, we don't need to train unless a player is out of form. I do train if a player is below 2.5 stars.

Comment

How do you train them if they perform below par ? Which technique accuracy or something else and what about defensive or offensive bowling?

Comment

U give general practice to them,to improve their form.

Comment

Dhruv how long would you suggest and what's all the thing about accuracy and offensive and defensive bowling, I mean which will suit Amir, shadab, Hussnain, Hassan Ali and saheen afridi?

Comment

Dhruv how long would you suggest and what's all the thing about accuracy and offensive and defensive bowling, I mean which will suit Amir, shadab, Hussnain, Hassan Ali and saheen afridi?
                            If they are under 24 years old use technique training. I normally use general technique unless there is something particular I want to work on. For instance aggressive bowling technique will help a player take more wickets but also concede more runs. Defensive OD will help them take less wickets in limited overs but also concede less runs. So there is always a trade-off which is why I use general.

Having said that the training does not make much of a difference. A lot of people are calling for the current training model to be changed to one that functions a lot better.
                            YouTube
                            Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by supratim28 View Post

Playing as Ireland in cc2018, I lost most wickets to shadab and amir by the way.
                              Yes Shadab and Amir were unstoppable on CC18. Which is why I was shocked when he was claiming that Amir was poor on CC18.
                              YouTube
                              Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X