Technique Training?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technique Training?

Odd one, not sure if a bug or not. Began giving a youth product of mine technique training to play more aggressive shots - spent 3 consecutive seasons doing this (broken up by occasional injury etc obviously) training with an individual player and his ‘aggressiveness’ never changed in this time - is that working as intended where 3 years worth didn’t work for whatever reason? Or do some players simply not respond? During this time I’ve seen technique training work on other players so it’s got me stumped.

Hi there, The question has been asked before and Tech Training seems randomised, I've had players on tech training for years and they never improve and I've seen 2 improvements in a couple of weeks on one player! I think its just pot luck if they improve or not.
    Proudly supporting Nottingham Forest and Nottinghamshire CCC.

Comment

Originally posted by MarksNotts View Post
      Hi there, The question has been asked before and Tech Training seems randomised, I've had players on tech training for years and they never improve and I've seen 2 improvements in a couple of weeks on one player! I think its just pot luck if they improve or not.
      Can u explain how can we see that the player has improved by giving an example.

Comment

Originally posted by Dhruv View Post

Can u explain how can we see that the player has improved by giving an example.
        You just get a message saying so & so has improved his whatever tech training. Have you never seen this?
        Proudly supporting Nottingham Forest and Nottinghamshire CCC.

Comment

Originally posted by MarksNotts View Post

You just get a message saying so & so has improved his whatever tech training. Have you never seen this?
          I have seen it sometimes but didn't notice any difference.Lol

Comment

I've improved a wicketkeepers general batting technique 4 times and saw zero improvement in his scoring ability. The screenshot attached shows his batting technique "improving" twice in a few days.

From what I gather: the younger they are the more affected by training.
            and it is a bit randomised meaning there is some risk involved as in real life ie you invested time and resources into a player who didn't reach the heights you expected them to

pS: ICC 2018 android

Comment

Working...
            X