• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2019-06-28 at 11.53.42 AM.png
Views:	802
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	67384

Chased down 480 target, that too with bench players, lol.

Comment

Great win. Can you post the profiles of some of your key players? In past versions Pakistan produces great regen allrounders, is that happening in your game?
      YouTube
      Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
        Great win. Can you post the profiles of some of your key players? In past versions Pakistan produces great regen allrounders, is that happening in your game?
        No good all rounders yet. But there are some young batsmen who can have a great career, they have started off with a bang. Babar, Fakhar, Shadab (with the bat in Test cricket especially), Fawad and Abbas have been my key players so far. Imam is also decent in the ODI format.

Name:	Screenshot 2019-07-03 at 5.13.38 PM.png
Views:	711
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	67478Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2019-07-03 at 5.13.48 PM.png
Views:	707
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	67479Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2019-07-03 at 5.13.57 PM.png
Views:	709
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	67480Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2019-07-03 at 5.14.06 PM.png
Views:	679
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	67481Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2019-07-03 at 5.14.13 PM.png
Views:	709
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	67482

Comment

Originally posted by bryce87 View Post

Name:	Screenshot 2019-07-03 at 5.14.46 PM.png
Views:	732
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	67484Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2019-07-03 at 5.16.00 PM.png
Views:	706
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	67485Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2019-07-03 at 5.17.42 PM.png
Views:	688
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	67486

Comment

Shaheen is my main bowler for all formats, of course, as Abbas is only for Tests.

Comment

It's going alarmingly badly, if I'm honest.

Thought I'd do something different from my usual Kent/Leicestershire/Warwickshire/England/New Zealand saves and decided on Sri Lanka. The issue being I don't know too much about recent Sri Lankan cricket (disappointed to learn Nuwan Kulasekara doesn't just walk into the side anymore) and got battered by Scotland twice.

There will be a story about it soon once I've completed the world cup.

Comment

From what I have seen Avishka Fernando, P Nissanka, P Perera, A Perera, Hasaranga, Kumara and Abuldeniya are all very good.
                Last edited by bryce87; 07-05-2019, 11:38 AM.
                YouTube
                Facebook

Comment

Going OK so far with Northants. In our first season, we rather undeservedly clung on to third place in the county championship by the skin of our teeth to secure promotion but failed abjectly (7th and 9th) in the shorter formats. Our success was built on a few lucky escapes and some impressive bowling, mainly from Ben Sanderson and Nathan Buck (Blessing Muzarabani, about whom I’ve heard great things on these pages, proved your archetypal “daisy” bowler and ended up in and out the side). This helped to offset some pretty woeful batting performances, particularly in the top order.

Our second season brought much-improved one-day form, which translated into a run to the semi-finals. We’re currently 7th in division one following two wins, two losses and a draw. In an attempt to shore up the top order and a (probably mistaken) belief that the middle order will come good by itself eventually, I hauled in Michael Carberry and Tom Alsop. The former has been significantly outperforming the latter so far, which I wasn’t really expecting given the age gap. I also brought the unexpectedly available Sam Curran “home” from Surrey.

Following my liking for largely unheralded (by me, anyway) overseas signings, out went the all-too-realistically disappointing Temba Bavuma and in came West Indian spinner (allrounder?) Khary Pierre (http://www.espncricinfo.com/westindi...er/581160.html). So far he has stood out more so for his batting exploits than his bowling, though his final act before being picked for his Test team was to run through the Warwickshire tail with four wickets in four balls, so perhaps I set my expectations rather too high... I also have Rassie van der Dussen lined up for the T20, because I like how he plays in real life.

Comment

At the start of 2028 and have been going pretty good. Starting to get over the English game though so am going to focus on other careers. The arbitrary selecting and dropping of players in the international side was particularly frustrating and I never had any desire to captain England.

Here are my performances
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	worcs.JPG Views:	0 Size:	264.6 KB ID:	67545

I am also really loving the "For Team" stats. Check out how Rashid Khan has gone for me! Still won't turn into an allrounder though despite 4-5 improvement notifications!
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	rashid.JPG Views:	0 Size:	251.1 KB ID:	67546
                    Last edited by bryce87; 07-08-2019, 12:09 PM.
                    YouTube
                    Facebook

Comment

Aus International Career is just starting to go well.

2019-2023 were horrid years. No World Cup glory, no Ashes, I lost or drew just about every Test/ODI series from West Indies to Afghanistan and don't even ask me about T20 (currently 11th).

It was a hard transition finding the right time to let go some of the older players (Finch, Khawaja, Maxwell, Lyon, Stoinis) and decide which players may not have a future in Aus cricket (Harris, Paine, Burns, Labuchagne, Zampa, Stoinis) and decide which players MIGHT have a future.

I have a solid Test team at the moment with some very exciting young talent.

OBat | Max Bryant | 24yo | 12 Inn | Ave 49.25
                      OBat | David Warner | 37yo | Inn 2019 | Ave 50.71
                      Bat | Glenn Siggins | 23yo | Inn 21 | Ave 60.26
                      Bat | Travis Head | 30yo | Inn 87 | Ave 53.14
                      Bat | Steven Smith | 34yo | Inn 202 | Ave 53.92
                      OBK | Josh Phillipe | 26yo | Inn 17 | Ave 44.93
                      Bat | Christian Heath | 23yo | Inn 11 | Ave 41.10
                      All | Jason Sangha | 24yo | Inn 6 | Ave 30.75 | Bowl Ave 24.40
                      Bowl | Charles Copperfield | 23yo | Matches 7 | Bowl Ave 31.04
                      Bowl | Pat Cummins | 30yo | Matches 70 | Bowl Ave 27.92
                      Bowl | Josh Hazlewood | 33yo | Matches 87 | Bowl Ave 29.79
                      Bowl | Robin Moore | 24yo | Matches 6 | Bowl Ave 39.42

Promising future so far, hoping a decent opener presents themselves as Warner is due to retire, followed by Smith and Hazlewood. Otherwise I can see a good decade of dominance if these guys keep these numbers up. Just won a Test series verse Pakistan, which is impossible in ICC 2018.

Comment

?????I started a Pakistan career and done the unthinkable by defending 68 in the fourth innings. It was a heavily deteriorated pitch but still don't ever remember pulling anything like this off before Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190708-230711.jpeg
Views:	528
Size:	340.1 KB
ID:	67562 ?????? ??? Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190708-230731.jpeg
Views:	708
Size:	322.7 KB
ID:	67563
                        YouTube
                        Facebook

Comment

Mine's going quite well! Had a decent career in the West Indies as Trinidad and Tobago on CC18 (got called up to captain the national team too) so thought I'd go back there for my first save in CC19. Went as TKR and Trinidad and Tobago CC again and managed to complete a clean sweep of titles in the first season!

Was hoping that might earn me a call up to the national team but alas, the selectors clearly want to see if that success is repeatable or if I'm just a flash in the pan.

Leeward Islands tried to poach me at the end of the season but I'm staying with T&T to see if I can defend any of my titles.
                          Last edited by Armchaircricketcaptain; 07-08-2019, 05:14 PM.

Comment

I'm struggling 1 year at Hampshire did not win 1 game

Comment

And when n buy n player can make him kolpak or not

Comment

Originally posted by Divancr View Post
                                And when n buy n player can make him kolpak or not
                                No you cannot. Have a look at some of my videos in the stories section of this forum and on YouTube channel. I have uploaded a bit of T20 and ODI stuff. No FC yet but should be coming soon. It should help you with winning more games. Any questions just ask.
                                YouTube
                                Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X