How is this possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is this possible?

G Maxwell as improved his ground fielding. Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?

This bring up a question I've been meaning to ask regarding training. Is the wicketkeeping/catching option strictly for Keepers or will it improve the catching ability of any player?

Does ICC 2019 give you the ability to train a batsman into a keeper of all-rounder etc?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-06-27-05-33-24-64_compress39.jpg
Views:	737
Size:	308.7 KB
ID:	67358

1) Any player
    2) Can't train a batsman in to a keeper, you can train a batsman/bowler in to an all-rounder.

Comment

Thanks mate.

liking the release so far, particularly the amped aggression of batsmen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
        1) Any player
        2) Can't train a batsman in to a keeper, you can train a batsman/bowler in to an all-rounder.
        Number 2 can be done by which training?? Practice or training and which sub training??

Comment

Originally posted by Dhruv View Post

Number 2 can be done by which training?? Practice or training and which sub training??
          I'm guessing if you give a bowler "batting technique" training or give a batsman "bowling technique" training it will eventually create an all-rounder. If the "planets align"

Comment

Off-topic, but I find the "(of 2)" and "(of 3)" in a schedule a little distasteful. I liked the old text "first test" etc it was fine.
            Check out my ICC fixture editor

Comment

Originally posted by Isura View Post
              Off-topic, but I find the "(of 2)" and "(of 3)" in a schedule a little distasteful. I liked the old text "first test" etc it was fine.
              I like the 'of x' as it lets me know at a glance how long the series is and where I am in it - test 2 of 3 in a three game series is a must win if you've lost the first one. In an 'of 5' series it's not as essential. Lets you see easily when you've wrapped up the series win and can relax.

I realise you can find this info out elsewhere, guess I'm just a little lazy...

Comment

It's good if you save midway a match and don't play for a little while

Comment

Working...
                X