Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricket Captain 2019 on IOS

I have just posted the below as a review on the Apple App Store:

Am I missing something? Playing as England against Pakistan in a 20 overs game. Difficulty level is set to easy. England are 6 wickets down and need 12 runs off the last over. They score 3 with the loss of no wicket. How unrealistic is that? If this was the first version of the app it may be excusable. It’s not.

Originally posted by Glowworm51 View Post
    I have just posted the below as a review on the Apple App Store:

Am I missing something? Playing as England against Pakistan in a 20 overs game. Difficulty level is set to easy. England are 6 wickets down and need 12 runs off the last over. They score 3 with the loss of no wicket. How unrealistic is that? If this was the first version of the app it may be excusable. It’s not.
    What aggression did you have the batsmen on?

Comment

Second from the top

Comment

Maybe take how settled the batsmen are? It seems to play a big part in how freely they can score

Comment

Both batsmen were reasonably unsettled, but in reality if you are in the last over of a 20 overs game, only 6 wickets down, I would expect the batsmen to make some effort to get 12 runs, or to get out in trying.

Comment

T20 on CC19 is far too bowler friendly. IRL it is widely known as as a batsman's game but the CC19 T20 engine does not reflect that at all.

Far too many not balls instead of singles and wickets fall far too regularly. All of my seamers average between 15-20 with the ball in T20 on CC19. IRL Jasprit Bumrah averages 22. Go figure.
            YouTube
            Facebook

Comment

Working...
            X