Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save File Across two devices

Hello,

For the first time I have purchased CC on iOS platform. Hoping someone could let me know if there is a method of sharing/linking a save file across an iPhone and an iPad.

At this point i haven’t been able to work out how to do this and I have spent some time googling with no luck. My iPhone save isn’t visible on my iPad.

Any help would be appreciated!

From FAQ
    • How does the "saving to the cloud" feature work?
    • If you have Dropbox installed on your machines the cloud saves will work automatically once you have ticked the “Enable Dropbox” box on the options menu, this will take you to the dropbox authorisation page. If you do not have DropBox installed, you can get it from here: https://www.dropbox.com. When you save your game it will save a copy to the Dropbox. When you load, Cricket Captain will load the game with the furthest progressed in-game date between the drop-box and local copy. This means you will always be able to play the game that you have played most recently between the machines. This works between PCs, and between PC/iPhone/Android/Mac.

Comment

As per above, Dropbox works seemlessly, if you have any problems setting it up, let us know through the support form.

Cricket Captain 2023 is the ultimate cricket management sim, allowing you to take charge any domestic or international team and steer them team to victory through every match of the season

Comment

Working...
      X