South Africa AI is OP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Africa AI is OP

Anyone else have South Africa consistently score 450+ in test matches? I'm in a 4 game series against them as England, and they have scored at least 450 in all of their first innings, including a 601-5dec.

In Cricket Captain South Africa, Pakistan and India are the big three. If you are any other team then you are going to have a tough time beating them.
    YouTube
    Facebook

Comment

Doesn't quite match up with real life atm then, oh well.

Comment

Not sure I'd agree with that statement from Bryce, especially with regards to Pakistan, they feel right to me. South Africa have been struggling in real life due to retirement of key players and some poor selections, but it's not much more than a brief blip. As Cricket Captain doesn't reflect the political selection in SA it might be picking better teams than the real life selectors are allowed to.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
          Not sure I'd agree with that statement from Bryce, especially with regards to Pakistan, they feel right to me. South Africa have been struggling in real life due to retirement of key players and some poor selections, but it's not much more than a brief blip. As Cricket Captain doesn't reflect the political selection in SA it might be picking better teams than the real life selectors are allowed to.
          If you have ever played more than 3+ seasons then you will see that these three teams always end up on top. They simply produce better regen bowlers and allrounders than all of the other teams. If you never play past a couple of seasons then you may never notice it. Personally I will play every other save for at least five seasons, which is probably why I get so annoyed at the superiority of these three teams.

It was the same in CC19. Historically, England were superior but they have been dumbed down in recent versions. To reiterate, the bowlers and allrounders produced by these three countries are consistently a cut above those produced by other countries.
          YouTube
          Facebook

Comment

Another reason may be because South Africa start off with many highly rated aggressive batsmen, which are notoriously difficult to stop in CC19. Think Markram, J.Malan, de Kock, M.Ackermann and K.Verryenne
            YouTube
            Facebook

Comment

Working...
            X