Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Associates

Good day sirs,

It strikes me that the restructure of ODI cricket gives a great opportunity to finally add associate cricket to the game. ODI cricket is now structured thus:

World Cup Super League

Afghanistan
    Australia
    Bangladesh
    England
    India
    Ireland
    Netherlands
    New Zealand
    Pakistan
    South Africa
    Sri Lanka
    West Indies
    Zimbabwe

Each team plays 8 3-ODI series over 2 years
    One team relegated to:

World Cup League Two

Namibia
    Nepal
    Oman
    PNG
    Scotland
    UAE
    USA

Round robin with 21 tri series over two years
    One team relegated to:

World Cup Challenge League (List A)

Group A

Canada
    Denmark
    Malaysia
    Qatar
    Singapore
    Vanautu

Group B

Bermuda
    Hong Kong
    Italy
    Jersey
    Kenya
    Uganda

Each group consists of two annual tournaments, one each year for a total of 10 games each.
    Group winners play play off for promotion spot.

Even if just the League Two teams were included this would be a superb step forward for the franchise, a splattering of ODIs against Test Nations and each other as well as t20 series to supplement the schedules and you're golden. I'll help with the players.

The developers have said that the 13 team ODI league will be included in CC20. What you have suggested would be a great addition, but don't hold out hope for it! All that extra scheduling would take a lot of programming and these guys have bigger fish to fry and not a lot of time to do it in.
    YouTube
    Facebook

Comment

I think in the custom series options, where we can only play as the 12 full members plus some Associates, it'll be nice to add more in. For example, in the World XI A/B options, you could field Namibia, USA, Kenya, Canada etc. Surely being able to play as them, with kit and flag, wouldn't be too hard to add?

Comment

Working...
      X