Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England Squad

Hi all

After some tips with england players. I'm in my 2nd season, won the world cup and ashes in my first year.

Come into my second year and I cant seem to get a good balance of players in my squad. I am persisting with Archer due to my real life love of him, but he seems to get smashed to all parts in every format and doesnt take many wickets

So in short I'm wondering if you have any recommended players for england teams? And how to see if a player is worth picking for my squad.

Thanks.

Root, Buttler, Bairstow, Stokes and Pope. Besides that they are all pretty crap sorry to say. Archer should come better in time, and is still your best option, but yes he is no superstar in the game. Your best hope for openers and bowlers are regens I'm afraid. Dom Bess is a decent enough test match bowler. Sam Curran also takes a while to come good.
    YouTube
    Facebook

Comment

I found that Virdi was a good pick for a spinner, and found a gem opener in Tom Banton (only after seeing him in real life mind you).

Comment

Thanks for the tips

How do I spot a good regen?

Comment

Jack Leach seems to go OK too. Pat Brown and Pennington have finally come good in my Worcs game but it took a lot of time.

Second team averages primarily along with consistent performances. Be aware that most regens have great first seasons but mediocre second seasons. If a regen has a great second season then you can almost be certain that they are the real deal!
          YouTube
          Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
            Jack Leach seems to go OK too. Pat Brown and Pennington have finally come good in my Worcs game but it took a lot of time.

Second team averages primarily along with consistent performances. Be aware that most regens have great first seasons but mediocre second seasons. If a regen has a great second season then you can almost be certain that they are the real deal!
            Wait, regent are a thing in this game?

Comment

Working...
            X