Views on Overseas Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Views on Overseas Players

What are the general 'go-to' players as overseas/reserve overseas players?

Any very agressive batsman and Rashid Khan. Potgeiter was pretty good for me in the county game, but comes at a price. The inaccuracy of the availability feature does make overseas singnings frustrating though.
    YouTube
    Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
      Any very agressive batsman and Rashid Khan. Potgeiter was pretty good for me in the county game, but comes at a price. The inaccuracy of the availability feature does make overseas singnings frustrating though.
      Inaccuracy? As in not always correct because of call-ups due to form?

Comment

Janneman Malan (SA) and Prithvi Shaw (Ind)

Comment

I like D'arcy Short and Josh Philippe. Cheap aggressive batsmen.

Comment

Here is Rashid Khan after a few seasons for me in the county game (normal mode)
            Click image for larger version  Name:	rashid_worcs.JPG Views:	0 Size:	239.6 KB ID:	68534

Had Potgeiter for one season. Really expensive but good, His medium bowling suits the cloudy English conditions

Click image for larger version  Name:	potgeieter_worcs.JPG Views:	0 Size:	237.1 KB ID:	68535
            YouTube
            Facebook

Comment

Currently playing as Durham and Jake Lehmann is doing the business for me.
              A bargain at 28k a year. The only drawback is I do struggle to find a reserve overseas player, but he's not been injured or picked for Australia while I've had him.

Comment

Jannaman Malan. Expensive but an absolute beast in all formats.

Comment

I like Tom Bruce from New Zealand. Very aggressive middle order batsman, available all season and for a great price.

Comment

Working...
                  X