Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet Game Hall of Shame

For teams to avoid when playing online.

User "kamilpk" has played over 20 games with 8 losses and 7 disconnections.

I post 288 in ODI. He needs 30 off 3. Rizwan gets a century then gets out. Amir is in then as soon as his last recognized batsman gets out he disconnects the very moment the wicket fell. Big waste of time.
    YouTube
    Facebook

I simply don't play players with more than 20% disconnect rate & also new players too until they have played at least 10-15 matches, so i can get fair idea about their disconnection rate( I still play with new players if no one else is in lobby but never against someone with high disconnection rate).
    This limits the disconnections, but time to time it still happens whether because of cheating or bad connection.
    Last edited by bhagwati; 09-12-2019, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Yes well I see that even the #1 team has a 20% disconnection rate, and he is fair, from what I know. Many people seem to be playing off bad connections.
      YouTube
      Facebook

Comment

How would you feel about lining up against these guys
        Click image for larger version

Name:	PhotoEditor_20190913_132152586.jpg
Views:	332
Size:	803.3 KB
ID:	68394
        YouTube
        Facebook

Comment

Yeah Champions123 is fair player, I played with him yesterday only. He has around 25% disconnection. This 20% rule is just basic filter i use to limit disconnections.You can extend it to 25% just to be more safe. Beyond that i don't want to take the risk. Even if it was due to bad connection, still my time would be wasted.

Among those 5, I will only play Kamos95 if no one else was available in lobby.

Comment

Just so you know, because I know you like playing FC and Test matches like me, the user "surreyfan" is an honorable player who also likes playing these longer games. So you can trust him if he challenges you, because I beat him by a big margin but he saw it through to the end. He challenged me to a test match the other day but I did not have the time to play one.

I tried to play another test match today. I was dominating for the first three days and three of my batsmen hit centuries, and then the opponent disconnected. What can you do ? Don't think it was intentional though so will not name the player.
            YouTube
            Facebook

Comment

Would love to play online games, but my internet barely supports Youtube, so wouldn't want to pain you all with lots of disconnections.

Comment

Tell me this guy ain't full of crap?
                Click image for larger version

Name:	PhotoEditor_20190916_103725713.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	924.6 KB
ID:	68439
                YouTube
                Facebook

Comment

Working...
                X