Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saving/Loading Teams for Fantasy League

Hello

My friends and I are involved in a Fantasy League where we have created teams of All time Legends to play against each other. However, when setting up each match it would appear that I need to pick each team from scratch before proceeding which is pretty time consuming. Is anyone aware of any function where I can save a set team and then easily load it up? I swear that I have seen the button 'Load Team' somewhere but I can't recall where or how to use this functionality. Can anyone advise if this is possible?

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere in another post.

Thanks

Sorry, it's not. There used to be a function where you could save starting XIs, but for some reason that was disposed of. Now the only option is to "Load Last Team" which is almost completely useless (I certainly never use it). I am not sure why this feature was downgraded when the game should be progressing.
    YouTube
    Facebook

Comment

Hi

Sounds like you're looking for a feature to save a team while playing as World XI A/B in custom series in tournament mode?

There isn't, which is a massive shame.

Hopefully soon, because that feature has lots of potential and seems very half cooked at the moment.

Comment

Working...
      X