Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No more updates on CC19? Where are the developers?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more updates on CC19? Where are the developers?!

Gone back to playing CC18 as it is more realistic than CC19! Looks like the developers have stopped working on the updates. Hopefully, CC20 will release without these numerous bugs!

I fear the same, but then CC20 will surely look 99,9% similar to CC19, CC18 and so on. Do wish these developers could follow another minor developteam with also slim budget at start over 20 years, OOTP. They howvere have moved forward with their baseball game and grown bigger and better every year. Well, lets hope I'm wrong.

Comment

It is strange. They usually come back when their beloved England are playing. Perhaps they are not holding out hope against NZ given that there are no matches in their preferred format.
      YouTube
      Facebook

Comment

Can some tell me what`s going on? I was under the impression that there was going to be an update, but it seems to have gone very quiet. It also appears that Sureshot has disappeared, I haven`t seen a post from him in ages.

Comment

The CC Twitter account is active so try contacting them through that
          YouTube
          Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
            The CC Twitter account is active so try contacting them through that
            They're deleting my pm on Twitter. Guess it's not viable to continue development on the game anymore.

Comment

Looks like they're out. Pretty poor given that these small studios need that relationship with fans to prosper.

Comment

Sureshot is development on the game still on? Patch 19.05 is long overdue with so many comments given on the DB and gameplay. If the game is in cold storage, could you release an editor at least so that your loyal customers may continue to enjoy it? Thanks & regards.

Comment

Posted in Discord on 5th November:

We're currently waiting on releasing a patch, but have had major issues with Android. Once that has cleared these issues will be fixed.

Comment

As Graham has said, we've hit a major issue with Android and need to release all platforms simultaneously. Unfortunately there's not much to really say on that matter, Charles is working on fixing the Android issues.

We've stopped working with TickTock for 2019 as they've been taken over by Rebellion, this major Android issue is as a result of that handover.

Comment

Well, well, some sign o that the developers might still be alive. Guess the mentioned Discord discussion is secret, but shouldn't any news of at least working on a patch be posted in this forum ??? Twitter has been silent too, so I think I'm not alone thinking some has gone away and died. Just the little hint that a 19.05 patch is in the works and sometime this century might pop up is good news.

Never seen any other manager game been so silent and still alive. All the signs of a dead product is everywhere. Now I believe the corpse might have some life after all.
                      Last edited by clamel; 12-01-2019, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Yeah really great communication over the last few months Sureshot. Treated your loyal and most engaged fans like utter mugs here.

Comment

As always the silence is deafening.

Comment

I am waiting for the new patch to start a new game.

Comment

Originally posted by Vampirechamp View Post
                              I am waiting for the new patch to start a new game.
                              Don't, as there will not be one. Despite upon release of CC19 the developers stressing that regular patches, updates and improvements would be rolled out this version has played out the same as about every other version of CC. So there will be no more patches until CC20.
                              YouTube
                              Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X