Facebook

Comment

Has been restarted and now working.

Comment

And an explanation on this?
        YouTube
        Facebook

Comment

We're in the process of releasing the patch. Steam and iOS are live. Android and Mac are due soon. Because of the scoring rate code change, it means we can only currently allow Steam and iOS to play online (as two people playing on different code would cause issues). We felt it was better to get this patch out asap as it contains important fixes.

Comment

True, but I am #1 online and only playing Android. If I do not play online for a certain amount of time then I start getting points deducted. This does not seem fair. It is important for me to hold #1 spot so cheaters like emilia do not get it.
            YouTube
            Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
              True, but I am #1 online and only playing Android. If I do not play online for a certain amount of time then I start getting points deducted. This does not seem fair. It is important for me to hold #1 spot so cheaters like emilia do not get it.
              Get a life mate, it's a game.

Comment

Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
                My plan is to eventually look at the online cheaters, but with the Android issues it has eaten up a lot of time, I'll have a chat with Chris now. We feel this was the right decision as we have a far greater amount of people playing offline on Steam/iOS than who play online. Mac is close, but Apple submissions are closed all of next week.

Comment

Is there an ETA for the android patch Sureshot?

Comment

Originally posted by Lynx54321 View Post

Get a life mate, it's a game.
                    Thanks.
                    Happily married with children and a good career. Life enough for you, sir?
                    YouTube
                    Facebook

Comment

Working...
                    X