An idea to slightly improve the UI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An idea to slightly improve the UI

I still find the player stats screen hard to look at with the edition of separate domestic stats. I noticed that there are two white columns below all the stats with nothing on them. Would it be possible to put a blank white column between All the all stats part and the international stats part and between the international stats part and the domestic stats part? It would make it a lot easier to read rather then just looking at a wall of text

Chris Child Sureshot Would this be feasible? Love the game guys keep up the good work

Originally posted by boonz101 View Post
    I still find the player stats screen hard to look at with the edition of separate domestic stats. I noticed that there are two white columns below all the stats with nothing on them. Would it be possible to put a blank white column between All the all stats part and the international stats part and between the international stats part and the domestic stats part? It would make it a lot easier to read rather then just looking at a wall of text

Chris Child Sureshot Would this be feasible? Love the game guys keep up the good work
    Already mentioned this when the game was released. Apparently, its a lot of work. My option was to bold the Test, ODI and T20I stats so that they stand out.

Comment

Forgive me as I know nothing about game design and this question is not meant in a rude way whatsoever, how difficult is this exactly to implement and how is it difficult? It would be such a positive change for those of us who have issues trying to decipher the wall that is the stats screen. Would appreciate a dev response

Comment

I know we use other rows for Network stats when people play online, but I think the box do es/can be scrolled. How about as a counter-suggestion, something like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	20191230130220_1.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	435.9 KB
ID:	68931

No idea how feasible this is, I'm not convinced blank white rows would work. it would waste screen space and wouldn't really create the separate areas you're looking for.. This wouldn't happen for 2019 and obviously I'd need Chris and Andy to agree to it. This UI is also TickTock's code, who we no longer work with, so I'm not sure from that perspective how easy it would be, but I quite like the above.

What do you guys think?

The stats grid views are generally tough to work with, especially when it comes to column widths.
        Attached Files

Comment

Sureshot It looks fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
            I know we use other rows for Network stats when people play online, but I think the box do es/can be scrolled. How about as a counter-suggestion, something like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	20191230130220_1.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	435.9 KB
ID:	68931

No idea how feasible this is, I'm not convinced blank white rows would work. it would waste screen space and wouldn't really create the separate areas you're looking for.. This wouldn't happen for 2019 and obviously I'd need Chris and Andy to agree to it. This UI is also TickTock's code, who we no longer work with, so I'm not sure from that perspective how easy it would be, but I quite like the above.

What do you guys think?

The stats grid views are generally tough to work with, especially when it comes to column widths.
            Perfect! Also, it may be better to go bold on those Stats!

Comment

Sureshot That is perfect bro! So much cleaner and easier to read! Thanks for the response

Comment

Working...
              X