A New Era: Hampshire County Cricket Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danielallum View Post
    Enjoyable read so far, Markram appears to be amazing for you! KUTGW.
    Cheers, Markram has been brilliant! Will probably finish this season and then start again with a smaller county, seem to have the difficulty on easy by mistake
    Last edited by MateGaming; 06-04-2019, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MateGaming View Post

Cheers, Markram has been brilliant! Will probably finish this season and then start again with a smaller county, seem to have the difficulty on easy by mistake
      Try Derbyshire on Normal difficulty
      Proudly supporting Nottingham Forest and Nottinghamshire CCC.

Comment

Originally posted by MarksNotts View Post

Try Derbyshire on Normal difficulty
        Like the sound of this, bowling seems weak based on the team selection screen, should be interesting to see how I do!

Comment

Like the sound of this, bowling seems weak based on the team selection screen, should be interesting to see how I do!
          Probably the weakest Team in the game, thin resources too.
          Proudly supporting Nottingham Forest and Nottinghamshire CCC.

Comment

Wow, I have never really played on easy mode before but was wondering how you were able to score so quickly so consistently in the early season CC matches!
            YouTube
            Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
              Wow, I have never really played on easy mode before but was wondering how you were able to score so quickly so consistently in the early season CC matches!
              Yeah, it was my mistake haha, I should have probably clocked onto it earlier!

Comment

Working...
              X