Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bringing back the Carribean Glory Days

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bringing back the Carribean Glory Days

    So, i am back with my brand of West Indian cricket to the new game. First up is the Walton ODI Tri-Series 2019 against Bangladesh and Ireland before World Cup hits.

  • #2
    Walton ODI Tri -Series 2019

    1st ODI: vs Ireland

    We won the toss and elected to bat first.

    WI

    Click image for larger version

Name:	WI.png
Views:	255
Size:	520.3 KB
ID:	66094
    Dowrich made the most of his chance striking a well made 82 of 84 balls getting good support from Chase and explosive cameos from Pooran (54 off 48) and Russell (41 off 31) propelled the Windies to 271. Dockrell and Balbirnie took 3 wickets apiece.


    Ire
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Ire.png
Views:	239
Size:	520.6 KB
ID:	66095
    Balbirnie completed his allround performance for the day with 64 off 56 balls and Tucker almost won this for the Irish with a spectacular 80* off 67 balls but Reifer ensured we don't lose a step as he ran down the lower order picking important wickets of O'Brien, McBrine and Dockrell as we win this by 25 runs.


    West Indies wins by 25 runs and Shane Dowrich is declared MOM.

    Comment


    • #3
      The Windies certainly seem to be becoming a force again in world cricket, which is good to see.

      Comment


      • #4
        Would be interested to see more, currently in 2034 with WI on CC2018 and it has been painful restoring them to the force they once were. I hope it is easier for you sir.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by GrahamB View Post
          The Windies certainly seem to be becoming a force again in world cricket, which is good to see.
          Yes, that's what i am attempting.

          Originally posted by danielallum View Post
          Would be interested to see more, currently in 2034 with WI on CC2018 and it has been painful restoring them to the force they once were. I hope it is easier for you sir.
          I also had a hard time restoring the Windies in 2018 so i am hoping the journey would be less traumatic in 2019.

          Comment


          • #6
            Walton ODI Tri -Series 2019

            2nd ODI: vs Bangladesh

            We were put into bat first after Bangladesh won the toss.

            WI

            Click image for larger version  Name:	WI.png Views:	0 Size:	515.0 KB ID:	66155
            Gayle finally shook the cobwebs out and hit a half century and Dowrich continues his good start with 42 but couldn't carry on. Same with Nicholas Pooran who was going ballistic with 46 off 42 (3x6, 3x4). Shakib Al Hasan was the star performer for the Asians with 4/76.


            Ban
            Click image for larger version  Name:	Ban.png Views:	0 Size:	516.9 KB ID:	66156
            Ali the new man gave a good start with 70 and Soumya Sarkar was brilliant with 95 off 76 (17x4) but Russell almost pulled the rabbit out of the bag with 4 late order wickets but Shakib kept his nerve to win this in the last over.


            Bangladesh wins by 2 wickets and Soumya Sarkar is declared MOM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Walton ODI Tri -Series 2019

              3rd ODI: vs Ireland

              WI

              Click image for larger version

Name:	WI.png
Views:	222
Size:	515.1 KB
ID:	66162
              Gayle and Hope set up a century opening stand with support from Pooran and then came Muscle Russell as he smashed 73 off 30 (11x4, 3x6) as Windies posted 277.


              Ire
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Ire.png
Views:	214
Size:	519.0 KB
ID:	66163
              McCollum played the innings of his life as he hit a brilliant century and carried his bat en route to 110* off 101 (14x4, 2x6) as he took Ireland to an unlikely victory upsetting the apple cart.


              Ireland wins by 3 wickets and James McCollum is declared MOM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Walton ODI Tri -Series 2019

                4th ODI: vs Bangladesh

                Ban

                Click image for larger version

Name:	Ban.png
Views:	220
Size:	503.5 KB
ID:	66165
                Yasir Ali once again continued his smashing performance against the Windies with a brilliant 142 off 132 (16x4, 3x6) and he was ably supported by Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar and Shakib as they post a massive 316.


                WI
                Click image for larger version

Name:	WI.png
Views:	216
Size:	511.1 KB
ID:	66166
                Gayle started well with yet another half century but nobody supported him or took responsibility as we got bundled for 193. Mortaza doing the bulk of damage with 5/45. Brainless performance by the Windies.


                Bangladesh wins by 123 runs and Yasir Ali is declared MOM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Walton ODI Tri -Series 2019

                  Final: Ireland vs Bangladesh


                  Ire

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Ire.png
Views:	225
Size:	525.4 KB
ID:	66169
                  Balbirnie played a good knock of 86 but it was McBrine who steadied the collapsing ship with a well made 43* off 49 (8x4) as he pushed Ireland to an average score of 236.


                  Ban
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Ban.png
Views:	215
Size:	526.5 KB
ID:	66170
                  And then he did the star turn with the ball as he picked up the important wickets of rampaging Ali, Soumya Sarkar and Mushfiqur Rahim as Ireland restricted Bangladesh to 190 and shocked the entire cricketing world by winning the Tri-Series


                  Ireland wins by 46 runs and Andy McBrine is declared MOM.

                  Ireland wins the Walton ODI Tri-Series

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Top 5 ODI Batsman so far
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Top 5 ODI Batsman.png
Views:	207
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	66174

                    Top 5 ODI Bowler so far
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Top 5 ODI Bowler.png
Views:	195
Size:	10.4 KB
ID:	66175

                    Russell having a good all-round tournament. It bodes well for the upcoming World Cup

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Good luck for the world cup. After a disappointing series you may have to consider bringing in the likes of Lewis, Pollard, Narine and Gabriel.
                      YouTube
                      Facebook

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
                        Good luck for the world cup. After a disappointing series you may have to consider bringing in the likes of Lewis, Pollard, Narine and Gabriel.
                        Pollard and Narine both are injured now and Lewis didn't cross my mind even though he was great for me in 2018. Let's see how we do.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by kanegan View Post
                          Walton ODI Tri -Series 2019

                          3rd ODI: vs Ireland

                          WI

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	WI.png
Views:	222
Size:	515.1 KB
ID:	66162
                          Gayle and Hope set up a century opening stand with support from Pooran and then came Muscle Russell as he smashed 73 off 30 (11x4, 3x6) as Windies posted 277.


                          Ire
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Ire.png
Views:	214
Size:	519.0 KB
ID:	66163
                          McCollum played the innings of his life as he hit a brilliant century and carried his bat en route to 110* off 101 (14x4, 2x6) as he took Ireland to an unlikely victory upsetting the apple cart.


                          Ireland wins by 3 wickets and James McCollum is declared MOM.
                          It's good that they have improved Russel attributes in cc2019. Roston chase is not performing well in ur team in the odi format.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by kanegan View Post

                            Pollard and Narine both are injured now and Lewis didn't cross my mind even though he was great for me in 2018. Let's see how we do.
                            Also u can try sherfane Rutherford, Braithwaite, and alzarri Joseph

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              World Cup 2019

                              1st Match: vs Pak

                              Pak

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Pak.png
Views:	192
Size:	507.8 KB
ID:	66229
                              In a complete departure from their real life match, Pakistan's two openers Fakhar Zaman and Imam ul-Haq stitched a massive 190 runs partnership as they post 340. Nurse was the most effective as he picked up 4 wickets.

                              WI
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	WI.png
Views:	184
Size:	517.1 KB
ID:	66230
                              Gayle started his campaign in style with 73 off 48 balls (8x4, 4x6) and Nurse provided some late order histrionics but it was a big ask and we fell massively short. Hasan Ali picked 5/29 to break our back.


                              Pakistan win by 170 runs as Imam Ul-Haq is declared MOM

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X