Click image for larger version

Name:	WA.jpg
Views:	275
Size:	342.8 KB
ID:	78440

Leave a comment:

• Wilted
    replied
    Probably more relevant for the CC22 release but here's the squad lists for the upcoming Aus domestic season (2022-2023).

Name:	SA.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	348.8 KB
ID:	78434

Name:	NSW.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	305.4 KB
ID:	78435

Name:	TAS.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	310.9 KB
ID:	78436

Name:	QLD.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	371.7 KB
ID:	78437

Name:	VIC.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	361.4 KB
ID:	78438

Leave a comment:

• Springbok 1970
    replied
    Please re-enter R.A. Wynter and N.D.P. Hettiarchchi into the ATG`s. Both were included in earlier CC games, as they were members of the West Indian and Sri Lankan Rebel tours to South Africa.

Leave a comment:

• r4V3N
    replied
    I know the season is over but did a play through with Glamorgan:
    Joe Cooke is a genuine allrounder and not a crappy opening bat (20 wickets in 50 over format) probably needs a lot of work done
    Neser is a good bat for a bowler but definitely not an allrounder, also possibly under rated, bloke is unlucky to have not played for Aus more
    Callum Taylor is a batsmen who is a handy part timer, not an allrounder
    Kiran Carlson had a very good season but in game appears to only be middling and particularly poor in the shorter formats
    Prim Sisodiya is a bowler who is handy bat, not an all rounder
    David Lloyd is actual shit in game, I don’t rate him that highly but he, Chris Cooke and van der Gugten all are rubbish in game

Churs,

Leave a comment:

• LFC_YNWA1973
    replied
    Bangladesh tour Zimbabwe in July 2022 for 5 ODI & 3 T20 it has not been included

Leave a comment:

• Wilted
    replied
    I'm not usually one to worry too much about in-game performance and rating but Scott Boland has a test average of less than 10 in real life but struggles to take wickets for Vic in CC21.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by saviopaes View Post
    Game Server DOWN - Kindly reset. Thank You
    Thanks. Back up and running.

Leave a comment:

• saviopaes
    replied
    Game Server DOWN - Kindly reset. Thank You

Leave a comment:

• Jackwayscd
    replied
    NZ test batting order notes:

Devin conway now bats at 3 or 4 and Tom blundel at 6. Will Young has moved to opener for test matches. Rachin ravindra bats at 7 but he does normally open in domestic cricket and has only played a couple of test matches.

Leave a comment:

• Yorkie
    replied
    I’m sure you’ll be aware that Tim Bresnan has just announced his retirement

Leave a comment:

• Trevfromsussex&Oz
    replied
    Originally posted by hallmitchell View Post
    What would be a nice touch? Viv RIchard's always wears a cap, not a helmet.
    All players before 1975. I think Tony Greig during WSC was the first to try one. Dennis Lillee and Rod Marsh had a mate who made body-armour for the SAS make one for Mike Brearley a few years later.

Leave a comment:

• r_j
    replied
    I think Mirwais Ashraf & Abdullah Mazari should also both be retired. Ashraf has become the chairman of the ACB & Mazari was tied up in other activities this year and neither have played this year and seem unlikely to do so.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by r_j View Post
    I haven't been on here for a while and so I may have missed it when I was looking for it, but will Avi Barot and Aaron Summers be removed from the game in the next update? With Summers in jail and probably never going to be welcomed back into cricket and Barot tragically dying a while back
    Summers is not in the DB for new saves with the latest patch, currently only on Android and iOS.

I was unaware of the sad news about Avi Barot.

Leave a comment:

• r_j
    replied
    I haven't been on here for a while and so I may have missed it when I was looking for it, but will Avi Barot and Aaron Summers be removed from the game in the next update? With Summers in jail and probably never going to be welcomed back into cricket and Barot tragically dying a while back

Leave a comment:

Working...
X