This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hilal8844554499 View Post

I'm talking about Pakistan, India, South Africa, West Indies, New Zealand.
    There have been overseas players in New Zealand recently - most notably Sam Curran, Dan Bell-Drummond, James Vince, Chris Jordan and Daniel Sams. Ben Stokes also played for Canterbury a few seasons ago

Comment

But they should not available in game it's not regular in real.
      In real life right now there is a pandemic. Not many cricketers are going abroad because they don't know they can get back.

Dom Bess went to India a couple of years back - didn't play, went out for training, but it's a similar idea. You can't dismiss it in current circumstances because we're not exactly living in a conventional world right now.
      Nottinghamshire supporter and proud!

Comment

Pskistan players playing domistic cricket in India looks very unrealistic.
        There might be a way of coding it so they don't show, but I'm sure it can be looked at.

With specific examples of issues like that, it does become easier to pinpoint and resolve.
        Nottinghamshire supporter and proud!

Comment

• ODI Tri-tournaments in Australia don't seem to count for the ODI Championship. That's just about every home ODI for Australia not counting towards the title (11 in total). Please let it be the final nail in the tri-tournament's coffin

Comment

• Originally posted by Wilted View Post
            ODI Tri-tournaments in Australia don't seem to count for the ODI Championship. That's just about every home ODI for Australia not counting towards the title (11 in total). Please let it be the final nail in the tri-tournament's coffin
            What years are you seeing the tri-tournaments?

Comment

• It is currently Feb 2024, start of the second ODI Championship cycle. I was 5/6 wins in two away series against AFG and SL prior to the tournament and the Championship table did not change after the 11 matches I played in the tournament between AUS, PAK and WI. Once they were introduced in my previous AUS domestic save around the same time, they took place every year so I assume that it will be annually in an international save too. I'll edit this post if that doesn't turn out to be the case.

Edit: Sureshot The following year has a tri-tournament scheduled between Aus, Ind and Ban.
              Last edited by Wilted; 11-14-2021, 06:40 AM.

Comment

• Sureshot strange one online. Just won a T20 INT and the result wasn't logged. you'll see in this screenshot that I've played 1 online but I open up Ollie Pope's profile and it says he has played 2. So the player records saved just not the result.
                Attached Files

Comment

• I can't get Ireland in the Test Championship.

I've had the Ireland team ranked 1 for the last 3-5 years, however each time a new Test championship cycle starts I don't have Irealand in the list

Attached Files

Comment

• Another minor thing that is probably more visual inconsistency than actual bug. This was apparently not out.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	20211119152312_2.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	570.0 KB
ID:	77921

Comment

• I recently updated to Windows 11, the game works perfectly fine most of the time, however I have had the game crash twice in the middle of a match. Never had this issue with Windows 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Ahmedleo414 View Post
                        I recently updated to Windows 11, the game works perfectly fine most of the time, however I have had the game crash twice in the middle of a match. Never had this issue with Windows 10
                        Were you watching a highlight when it crashed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ahmedleo414 View Post
                          I can't get Ireland in the Test Championship.

I've had the Ireland team ranked 1 for the last 3-5 years, however each time a new Test championship cycle starts I don't have Irealand in the list
                          It's not currently possible to get Ireland in to the Test Championship.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Were you watching a highlight when it crashed?
                            no i have the highlights turned off

Comment

• Sureshot The Game is down I guess. Could you please check?

Comment

• Sureshot game server still down. Pls reset. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X