• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilted
    replied
    Originally posted by ManInShorts View Post
    Playing through Steam.

Bowler took 10 for 132 and 7 for something in the same match (can't remember runs for 2nd innings, and I am now in the next season).
    Team Records show 10 for 132 as best bowling in an innings, but best bowling in a match is an 11 for from another match (same bowler).
    I've seen this bug in previous versions too. I had a bowler take 20 wickets in a match once and the record never showed.

Leave a comment:

• ManInShorts
    replied
    Playing through Steam.

Bowler took 10 for 132 and 7 for something in the same match (can't remember runs for 2nd innings, and I am now in the next season).
    Team Records show 10 for 132 as best bowling in an innings, but best bowling in a match is an 11 for from another match (same bowler).

...and probably not a bug...
    I have yet to see an appeal for a stumping given not out.

Leave a comment:

• Jobi1K
    replied
    Just had a slightly strange one in a T20 game. I was bowling, first over of the innings, and having quite a good over, having taken wickets with the first two balls! The third and fourth balls, both bowled at the no.5 batter as the two wickets had been lbw then bowled, were both called wides. The batters took a run off that second wide; however, the run did not register in the score. The next ball ended with the a run-out at the strikers end with the batters attempting a quick single, so the poor no.5 was run out showing no balls faced (which is I think correct by the laws of the game as both the balls he faced were wides)!

So while the latter stat was correct, obviously the run taken off the wide not registering must be a bug. I haven't noticed that happening before, though I don't watch ball-by-ball highlights so there's a possibility it might have done and I just haven't noticed. I only noticed on this occasion because I was confused as to why the no.5 batter was run out when the score hadn't changed so I assumed it was still him facing. I took a copy of the save at the end of the over if it would be helpful to see.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by galvatron View Post
    Playing online Vs Stella. I win the toss and put him into bat. T20

His no 2 batter is retired hurt before a ball is bowled. Never seen this before and seems really unfair on him.
    That is very odd. The only way we could proceed would be for Stella to send us his save.

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied
    Playing online Vs Stella. I win the toss and put him into bat. T20

His no 2 batter is retired hurt before a ball is bowled. Never seen this before and seems really unfair on him.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by ajdedinamo View Post
    Playing as NSW first class squad. Just got to the contracts screen where you can sign new players and whenever I click on a player's personal stats and then press "back" the game crashes. Playing on PC.
    I'm struggling to repeat this on my machine, we need to take a look at the save, it should be easy. I'll send you a private message with instructions.

Leave a comment:

• asf
    replied
    Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

A long shot, but do you have a save with that over visible in the commentary?

I think I can see where the issue is.
    I'm afraid not.

Leave a comment:

• ajdedinamo
    replied
    Playing as NSW first class squad. Just got to the contracts screen where you can sign new players and whenever I click on a player's personal stats and then press "back" the game crashes. Playing on PC.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by asf View Post
    Take a look at the attached screenshot, there's two fielders in it. One has fielded the ball whilst passing through the advertising board and is about to pass back through the boards whilst throwing the ball in and somehow restricting my batsmen to 2 (he's behind point in case anyone can't see him).

I've seen a few occasions where it looks like the fielder has a foot behind the boundary when retrieving a ball but this is a bit more extreme.
    A long shot, but do you have a save with that over visible in the commentary?

I think I can see where the issue is.

Leave a comment:

• asf
    replied
    Take a look at the attached screenshot, there's two fielders in it. One has fielded the ball whilst passing through the advertising board and is about to pass back through the boards whilst throwing the ball in and somehow restricting my batsmen to 2 (he's behind point in case anyone can't see him).

I've seen a few occasions where it looks like the fielder has a foot behind the boundary when retrieving a ball but this is a bit more extreme.

Leave a comment:

• Wilted
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilted View Post
    It is currently Feb 2024, start of the second ODI Championship cycle. I was 5/6 wins in two away series against AFG and SL prior to the tournament and the Championship table did not change after the 11 matches I played in the tournament between AUS, PAK and WI. Once they were introduced in my previous AUS domestic save around the same time, they took place every year so I assume that it will be annually in an international save too. I'll edit this post if that doesn't turn out to be the case.

Edit: Sureshot The following year has a tri-tournament scheduled between Aus, Ind and Ban.
    Not sure how relevant this is any more but in the 25/26 Australian summer there was no tri tournament in my current save. Australia's home series that season were a three-game T20 series against England, the Ashes, followed by a two-test series against Pakistan. Oddly enough there were no home ODI matches at all this year. In fact there were only six ODIs and six T20s for the whole year along with 12 tests.

Following year (26/27) has Australia playing only one away series for the year in Bangladesh and three home series including a home T20 WC.
    The year's fixture is:
    Away vs Bangladesh: x2 tests, x3 ODIs
    T20 World Cup
    Home vs Afghanistan: x3 tests
    Home vs West Indies: x3 tests, x2 T20s

No tri tournaments in sight but also a bit lacking in ODIs. The 2023-27 ODI Championship cycle has Australia playing half as many ODIs as other nations (21 compared to 40+). Not complaining as OD is my least favourite format but thought it would be worth noting. Winning a ODI Championship was easy pickings though since 12 of those 21 matches were against BAN, ZIM, IRE and AFG.

It's been two years with not as many series as usual so maybe covid has come back for a second bout in this save.

Edit: I just noticed that there hasn't been an Ashes series in England since 2019 (real life). If there isn't one scheduled for next year that'd be a whole decade since England hasted the Ashes. WTC and ODI Championship really screw with generated fixtures.

Edit 2: Following year (27/28) has Australia tour England for the first time in a decade. Oddly enough it starts with ODI and T20 series, then ODI and T20 series in Ireland, before returning to England for the test series. I thought with how convoluted that fixture was, it was repeating a real life fixture but later in the year saw a tri-tournament with AUS, PAK and SL.

Australia's fixture for this season was:
    ODI World Cup
    Away vs England: x3 ODI, x3 T20
    Away vs Ireland: x3 ODI, x1 T20
    Away vs England: x5 tests
    Home vs Ireland (again): x2 test, x3 ODI, x3 T20
    Home vs India: x3 tests
    Home vs Sri Lanks: x3 tests, x2 T20, tri-tournament including Pakistan

After this year the only team not to have toured Australia would be New Zealand (though they have been the third team in a tri tournament). In fact there's only been one series between the trans-Tasman rivals in the game so far. This post might as well be me blogging about fixtures now rather than about tri tournaments.

Last edited by Wilted; 12-26-2021, 11:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Luck View Post
    I can't enter a team name to play online on Android? Been having this issue for a long time, really frustrating as I've bought the game and I want to be able to play my friends. Done everything from restarting my device to restarting the game, nothing has worked. Someone please offer some advice.
    This has been an awkward bug to track down, there are a couple of workarounds, we're working on that bug, but it happens on some devices and not others, which makes life harder for us!

1) Try using a different team name
    2) Restart the game and go straight in to the internet game without having played a single player game before doing so.

Leave a comment:

• Luck
    replied
    I can't enter a team name to play online on Android? Been having this issue for a long time, really frustrating as I've bought the game and I want to be able to play my friends. Done everything from restarting my device to restarting the game, nothing has worked. Someone please offer some advice.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by saviopaes View Post
    Sureshot game server still down. Pls reset. Thanks.
    Back up now.

Leave a comment:

• saviopaes
    replied
    Sureshot game server still down. Pls reset. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X