This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lojoda View Post
    Is there a way to turn off the highlights on hover? Also when selecting the ball location(leg, middle, off) you can’t click directly on the one you want can this be changed? Also, check the New Zealand triple steam achievement. Looks like a text or code error. Thanks for the game update by the way, I look forward to playing with the new county structure and odi super league.
    Could we get a fix on this please. Also it's not much of a problem but when viewing players stats if a player had batted in a super over they have an extra innings displayed in their stats. Superover runs/wickets shouldn't count towards a players stats. Not much of an issue but it would be better without it

Comment

Originally posted by Shrav99 View Post

Could we get a fix on this please.
      I'm not sure which of the two comments made by Lojoda you are referring to.

The line/length toggle will be staying as is.

We hope to be able to add an option to turn off the highlight controls on PC once we've got non-Windows released.

Also it's not much of a problem but when viewing players stats if a player had batted in a super over they have an extra innings displayed in their stats. Superover runs/wickets shouldn't count towards a players stats. Not much of an issue but it would be better without it
      I've asked Chris to look at this.

Comment

Originally posted by moe View Post
        Really glad to see the game has been released, looking forward to getting started!

I usually skip a few seasons on my first 'save' to see what future fixtures are like for England, after the confirmed fixtures in the current FTP are finished.

When I got to this point though, for the 2023-25 World Test Championship, England start at home to Pakistan but then play an away series against Pakistan the following year, during the same WTC cycle? I thought that of the 6 series each country plays in the World Test Championship, none will be a repeat opponent, is that right?

If so, there seems to be an issue with the fixture scheduling if this could be looked at please? Is there a possibility of labelling which test series are part of the WTC and which aren't too please? There are a couple of series v Zimbabwe included, which won't be in the WTC but at first glance I didn't notice
        Thanks, I've passed your WTC fixture comments to Andy.

Comment

Found a scenario with a consistent crash.

I'm in the first year of an AUS domestic career, clicking on the 'Internationals' tab during the group stage of the T20 WC causes the game to crash. Clicking on other tabs is fine but it's crashed 5 out of 5 times trying to check WC scores.

Progressing until Australia played their first match and the 'Internationals' tab changed to 'World Cup 20' causes the crashes to stop.
          Last edited by Wilted; 07-15-2021, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilted View Post
            Found a scenario with a consistent crash.

I'm in the first year of an AUS domestic career, clicking on the 'Internationals' tab during the group stage of the T20 WC causes the game to crash. Clicking on other tabs is fine but it's crashed 5 out of 5 times trying to check WC scores.

Progressing until Australia played their first match and the 'Internationals' tab changed to 'World Cup 20' causes the crashes to stop.
            Thanks, will take a look.

Wilted Thanks, I've got a save with a nice easy repeat and have passed on to Andy.
            Last edited by Sureshot; 07-15-2021, 12:37 PM.

Comment

For Pakistan International Career. The game starts on 1 April 2021 right before Pakistan’s tour of South Africa, where Babar scored his 122 in the T20Is. Right when I started the career and went to the ‘Records’ tab. There, Highest Innings for Pakistan in T20I was Babar’s 122 which hasn’t happened in game yet. It should be Ahmed Shehzad’s 111* as in game, Babar is yet to play the game in which he made 122.

Please fix this!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Thanks, I've passed your WTC fixture comments to Andy.
                Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!

Comment

0's column showing incorrect stats.

Example: Jhye Richardson has batted 17 innings, 1 100, 5 50's and 12 0's for 676 runs. It's like it's showing a 0 for nearly every innings batted.

Comment

Originally posted by ethanmorgan93 View Post
                    0's column showing incorrect stats.

Example: Jhye Richardson has batted 17 innings, 1 100, 5 50's and 12 0's for 676 runs. It's like it's showing a 0 for nearly every innings batted.
                    I'm struggling to repeat this myself, can you PM me the save with the issue?

Comment

I've just uploaded another patch on Steam. Various issues resolved from this thread;

- Fixed crash when clicking on Internationals during group stage of 20 Over World Cup
                      - Fixed PNG/Namibia being playable in 20 over WC scenario
                      - Fixed NRR calculation after rain delay
                      - Fixed issue with Eng County trophy history not storing properly (this change will only apply when you start a new season)
                      - Fixed points carrying forward in Eng County Championship
                      - Fixed error with dot ball percentage in domestic 20 over records
                      - Updated Eng County Trophy final decider if it's a draw to use first innings runs as a decider. Updated text in result string if the match is decided on first innings run.
                      - Fixed missing tooltips for top batsman in match interface

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

I'm struggling to repeat this myself, can you PM me the save with the issue?
                        "Can not send message. User Sureshot has exceeded their private message quota." Is there another way I can send you the save file? It's happening to my friend too. If it helps we're both playing as Australia on FC only mode.

Comment

Originally posted by ethanmorgan93 View Post

"Can not send message. User Sureshot has exceeded their private message quota." Is there another way I can send you the save file? It's happening to my friend too. If it helps we're both playing as Australia on FC only mode.
                          Sorry about that, the forum normally warns me. You should be able to send the file to me now.

Comment

Not sure if it's a bug or by choice, but Aus T20 domestic does not have any 2nd XI stats throughout the season or the ability to assign players to the 2nd XI. I know there's no BBL 2nd XI but there are feeder comps and it would help gameplay-wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Hilal8844554499 View Post
                              Byes and leg byes missing from scorecards. do something about it
                              Dude chill out...
                              ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

Agreed!
                                You’re getting quite annoying Hilal. Give the Devs a chance

Comment

Working...
                                X