Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issues with newly launched ODI Championship.

In my Ind Save before 2027 WC, Afg had topped the league with same PCT as Australia still Australia was declared as winner. Aus were declared winners in beginning of April 2027 and Afg played their last series of that cycle in end of Apr 2027. WC was in June 2027.

Also, winners of ODI championship cycle till 2023 are not displayed in history list.

Wanted to know another thing how is a winner decided if in case more than 1 team has same PCT points in ODI/Test championship?
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Preed View Post
      Issues with newly launched ODI Championship.

In my Ind Save before 2027 WC, Afg had topped the league with same PCT as Australia still Australia was declared as winner. Aus were declared winners in beginning of April 2027 and Afg played their last series of that cycle in end of Apr 2027. WC was in June 2027.

Also, winners of ODI championship cycle till 2023 are not displayed in history list.

Wanted to know another thing how is a winner decided if in case more than 1 team has same PCT points in ODI/Test championship?
      Can you please send us your game save and we will see if we can fix this

Press Windows key and R on your keyboard, in the run dialog copy this and hit enter:
      %AppData%\Childish Things\Cricket Captain 2021\Saves
      If you can't see this folder you may need to enable hidden folders.

Then find your relevant save and please send to me in a PM?

Comment

It seems that the Australian 4 day competition bonus points are not calculating correctly.

I bowled Western Australia out for 238 after 87.4 overs. They got 0.37 batting points and we got 0.99 bowling points. I believe the correct score would be 0.38 batting and 1.00 bowling points.

Then we batted and got 227 after 80.2 overs. We got 0.26 batting points and they got 0.99 bowling points. The correct should have been 0.27 batting and 1.00 bowling points.

Comment

Originally posted by TJHC View Post
          It seems that the Australian 4 day competition bonus points are not calculating correctly.

I bowled Western Australia out for 238 after 87.4 overs. They got 0.37 batting points and we got 0.99 bowling points. I believe the correct score would be 0.38 batting and 1.00 bowling points.

Then we batted and got 227 after 80.2 overs. We got 0.26 batting points and they got 0.99 bowling points. The correct should have been 0.27 batting and 1.00 bowling points.
          Good spot, I've passed on to Andy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

I've tried repeating this with various different options, skipping or playing matches, I can't get a squad selection to appear before the 2nd match of an ATG series. Can you get a save from just before the in-between matches squad selection and send it to me via PM?

Press Windows key and R on your keyboard, in the run dialog copy this and hit enter:
            I tried it just tells me this application is not on my computer. Will see if my friendly tech is in town and try to get him to try next week. Does anyone else play historical series?

Comment

This is one of the weirdest bugs I came across in cc series since playing for 8 years. I was playing as bangalore and after the 4 matches i went on coach and physio to chech out players stats and clicked on Harshal Patel who I hadn't played yet the game crashed suddenly so I reopened it and I had luckily, saved it after the match.

The game seemed to had simmed 2 matches by itself I only found this out after playing what I thought would have been my 5th match. When I got to the points table it showed 7 instead of 5 and I checked the last 2 matches just to see if I wasn't mistaken and it played patidar at 7 for both of those two and I definitely did not do that.

So this was it game crashed after checking a random players profile from coach and physio tab, game sims 2 matches by itself. I could post pictures or give you my save file as of 7 matches in if it would help, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Shrav99 View Post
                This is one of the weirdest bugs I came across in cc series since playing for 8 years. I was playing as bangalore and after the 4 matches i went on coach and physio to chech out players stats and clicked on Harshal Patel who I hadn't played yet the game crashed suddenly so I reopened it and I had luckily, saved it after the match.

The game seemed to had simmed 2 matches by itself I only found this out after playing what I thought would have been my 5th match. When I got to the points table it showed 7 instead of 5 and I checked the last 2 matches just to see if I wasn't mistaken and it played patidar at 7 for both of those two and I definitely did not do that.

So this was it game crashed after checking a random players profile from coach and physio tab, game sims 2 matches by itself. I could post pictures or give you my save file as of 7 matches in if it would help, thank you.
                Very odd.

Was this 4 matches in to the first season?

Comment

Originally posted by Trevfromsussex&Oz View Post

I tried it just tells me this application is not on my computer. Will see if my friendly tech is in town and try to get him to try next week. Does anyone else play historical series?
                  You'll need to enable hidden folders, shouldn't be to difficult (see this link):

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Very odd.

Was this 4 matches in to the first season?
                    Yes, it simmed all by itself very odd indeed

Comment

• Originally posted by Shrav99 View Post

Yes, it simmed all by itself very odd indeed
                      I've just had a look, no break for me yet. Did you go in to his profile from coach and physio or just select a training option?

Had he had any training or physio active when you clicked on him?

Comment

• I went on his profile from coach and physio tab, I don't think I had a training option on him I generally distribute batting/bowling practises to players that are playing or would be playing soon, so none on him.

This was the first time that cricket captain 2021 crashed for me. Older cc's used to crash too very rarely mostly if I check another match score but they never simmed my own matches by themself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shrav99 View Post
                          I went on his profile from coach and physio tab, I don't think I had a training option on him I generally distribute batting/bowling practises to players that are playing or would be playing soon, so none on him.

This was the first time that cricket captain 2021 crashed for me. Older cc's used to crash too very rarely mostly if I check another match score but they never simmed my own matches by themself.
                          I think grabbing your saves would be useful. It almost seems like a random crash.

Can you then send me the .cap and .cbk versions of the save in a PM?

The dxdiag could be useful too:

Press Windows key and R at the same time on your keyboard
                          Type "dxdiag" (without the quotes) in the box and press enter
                          When the diagnosis has finished, save it and it will create a text file, please PM the saved text file.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

I think grabbing your saves would be useful. It almost seems like a random crash.

Can you then send me the .cap and .cbk versions of the save in a PM?

The dxdiag could be useful too:

Press Windows key and R at the same time on your keyboard
                            Type "dxdiag" (without the quotes) in the box and press enter
                            When the diagnosis has finished, save it and it will create a text file, please PM the saved text file.
                            Sent through

Comment

• I had a duplicate player. Different salary request but same name and all stat's on a recent player.
                              ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

• Unsure if this is a bug but the old CC icon is showing up when I open the game the last few times. Before this is has been the yellow helmet. I never installed previous versions on this device. N
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	cc20202.PNG
Views:	283
Size:	6.1 KB
ID:	76227

Comment

Working...
                                X