This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cam View Post
    I had a duplicate player. Different salary request but same name and all stat's on a recent player.
    Saw that once on CC2020 the regen was created one year after but every stat was identical. Didn’t report as was a one off

Comment

• There is a known duplicate of Hearne at NSW, this will be fixed in the next update for new saves.

Wilted

That old icon appears for me when starting the game for about a second, then disappears. Is this what it does for you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
        There is a known duplicate of Hearne at NSW, this will be fixed in the next update for new saves.

Wilted

That old icon appears for me when starting the game for about a second, then disappears. Is this what it does for you?
        It's been the old icon since the last hot fix. Restarting hasn't changed anything. Not the biggest issue though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wilted View Post

It's been the old icon since the last hot fix. Restarting hasn't changed anything. Not the biggest issue though.
          Not the biggest issue, but it doesn't make much sense...the image for this hasn't changed since initial Steam release . You could try a verify integrity of game cache, though I have no idea how that icon would break:

Right click on Cricket Captain 2021 in Steam Library and select Properties
          Go to Local Files, then select Verify Integrity of Game Cache.

If that doesn't work, do you have the game pinned to your taskbar?

Comment

Not the biggest issue, but it doesn't make much sense...the image for this hasn't changed since initial Steam release . You could try a verify integrity of game cache, though I have no idea how that icon would break:

Right click on Cricket Captain 2021 in Steam Library and select Properties
            Go to Local Files, then select Verify Integrity of Game Cache.

If that doesn't work, do you have the game pinned to your taskbar?
            All files were verified.

Yes, I do have it pinned. After unpinning and closing the next time I opened it had the new icon. Pinning it again immediately changes it back to the old icon even while it is running. Unpinning also changes it back to the new icon immediately.

Comment

• I've brought this up in other threads but unsure if it's been seem: the Australian T20 comp does not have a 2nd XI available and does not record 2nd XI stats throughout the year for any players. It also does not announce retirements prior to the new season. I am assuming this has something to do with there being two different teams being managed in a Aus domestic save.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wilted View Post

All files were verified.

Yes, I do have it pinned. After unpinning and closing the next time I opened it had the new icon. Pinning it again immediately changes it back to the old icon even while it is running. Unpinning also changes it back to the new icon immediately.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...icket_icon.mp4
                Good spot. I've fixed this our side, so it will be fixed with the new Steam update.

For those interested, when you pin an app to the taskbar, it uses a different icon to when a game is running unpinned. When unpinned it uses the same icon we have in the top left corner in the game window, but when pinned it uses a different icon (which creates the .exe icon). I've found and updated that in the source code.

Comment

• When i am playing County career many of my players left for 100 Ball Tournament & i don't have enough player to play challenge trophy. I am stuck here. It's pretty annoying that there is no options to sign, loan, skip or forfeit options. I am simply stuck. Two youth players have been drafted to my team including them i have 10 players & i don't see any other options to move forward.

Comment

• Originally posted by sohag View Post
                    When i am playing County career many of my players left for 100 Ball Tournament & i don't have enough player to play challenge trophy. I am stuck here. It's pretty annoying that there is no options to sign, loan, skip or forfeit options. I am simply stuck. Two youth players have been drafted to my team including them i have 10 players & i don't see any other options to move forward.
                    Hi,

I think I saw your comment on Facebook The game should generate youth players in this instance, the county squads are be pretty big. We will need your save:

Press Windows key and R on your keyboard, in the run dialog copy this and hit enter:
                    %AppData%\Childish Things\Cricket Captain 2021\Saves
                    If you can't see this folder you may need to enable hidden folders.

Then find your relevant save and please send it to me in a PM.

Comment

• At both these occasions the teams in the hundred are not sorted according to net run rate when on level points. Is this correct? (I looked around trying to find the proper rules but couldn't, so presumed that it is meant to be net run rate when on level points. Sorry if the screenshots are correct)
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Lojoda View Post
                        At both these occasions the teams in the hundred are not sorted according to net run rate when on level points. Is this correct? (I looked around trying to find the proper rules but couldn't, so presumed that it is meant to be net run rate when on level points. Sorry if the screenshots are correct)
                        That doesn't look right, does it? Seems to be sorting 1by NRR in some places, but not others. I'm checking with Andy.

Lojoda The tables are first sorted by wins, then NRR.
                        Last edited by Sureshot; 07-23-2021, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• Sureshot Whats the chances of getting a Hundred stat? When im in the contract screen I always look at each stats individually. Currently im doing a 100 only game, and I have no way of seeing collectively (without going through my squad one by one) of seeing there stats for 100

Comment

• I think there is a bug with achievements. I have just reached the World Cup semi finals with India and it has awarded me the odi World Cup semi finals achievement despite it saying I need to do it with either Bangladesh or Afghanistan.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrNorthantsCC View Post
                              Sureshot Whats the chances of getting a Hundred stat? When im in the contract screen I always look at each stats individually. Currently im doing a 100 only game, and I have no way of seeing collectively (without going through my squad one by one) of seeing there stats for 100
                              Back in CC2020 development we decided to include the 100 with 20 overs, as they are 5 ball x 20 overs. A tricky issue.

I think most of what you're looking for could be achieved by changing the match type filter to 20 over, then change the Year type filter to For Team and in the For Team popup you will get options for the 100 teams.

Comment

I've tried repeating this with various different options, skipping or playing matches, I can't get a squad selection to appear before the 2nd match of an ATG series. Can you get a save from just before the in-between matches squad selection and send it to me via PM?

Press Windows key and R on your keyboard, in the run dialog copy this and hit enter:
                                %AppData%\Childish Things\Cricket Captain 2021\Saves
                                If you can't see this folder you may need to enable hidden folders.
                                It just happens with the Home team. I have got touring squads to work and just when I'm playing at home. When I try following the instructions the computer tells me this App is not installed even though the screen says it is running.

Comment

Working...
                                X