Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Into my second season with Glamorgan, and the early groups of the Championship haven’t readjusted based on where the Counties came last season. I have the same group as last season, and this could become a bit repetitive playing the same teams when in real life the system is for rotation.

I appreciate it is not 100% confirmed that this will be in place next season as well.

Love the game!

Comment

• Just an Enquiry: Has the server been acting up all of yesterday? I had 4 out of 4 disconnections and I'm sure it wasn't from my end coz my modem was well and truly working fine. The disconnections show from my end and my points deducted as well - which is real sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by saviopaes View Post
        Just an Enquiry: Has the server been acting up all of yesterday? I had 4 out of 4 disconnections and I'm sure it wasn't from my end coz my modem was well and truly working fine. The disconnections show from my end and my points deducted as well - which is real sad.
        The latest Android patch went live this morning which means this update is now live on all platforms, Chris has updated the server this morning to force online users to now use the latest update, which improves online stability.

Jamesy1984 Thanks for the super over onlines confirmation, we've disabled Super Overs online for the next update for online matches as they weren't intended for online use (and thus not tested for online use).

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
          Jamesy1984 Thanks for the super over onlines confirmation, we've disabled Super Overs online for the next update for online matches as they weren't intended for online use (and thus not tested for online use).
          they are still fun online and work fine other than that personally I’d rather them be left on as it’s better than a tie but not my call.

did you see what I meant about player profile records being off?

Comment

The latest Android patch went live this morning which means this update is now live on all platforms, Chris has updated the server this morning to force online users to now use the latest update, which improves online stability.

After playing 3-4 times in the online matches I found the super over quite fun even with its limitation. So it would be better if you enable it right again.

Comment

• My Ireland save in 2028 isn't loading and it says it is corrupt. I haven't done anything different to normal on it. Is then anything you can do? Sureshot

Comment

• Originally posted by Lojoda View Post
                My Ireland save in 2028 isn't loading and it says it is corrupt. I haven't done anything different to normal on it. Is then anything you can do? Sureshot
                Do you use Dropbox?

If not and this save is on PC (I seem to recall you're on PC), can you send me a PM and I will get back to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post
                  Sureshot to chime in about the online errors in test and 4 day not sure if these findings will help. I had 4 errors this week (3 test and 1 fc)

the tests were all England vs Bangladesh and errored with in overs of the second innings of the match starting. My team included the likes of Crawley, Root, Buttler, Pope, Archer and Bangladesh side was all regens. Each match England bat first and errored at the start of Bangladesh first innings.

the 4 day game I was Essex with players such as Sam Hain, Dan Lawrence, Daniel Bell-Drummond and Shabab Khan. My opponent was season 1 Mumbai CC side and once again I bat first and the game errored a few overs into my opponents first innings.

Edit: May have a pattern. All my errored games were when lots of teams were online and the server was busy. Had no issue early this morning or late evening UK time in general.
                  How are people finding online stability now the latest patch has been live for a while?

Comment

Do you use Dropbox?

If not and this save is on PC (I seem to recall you're on PC), can you send me a PM and I will get back to you.
                    done thanks

Comment

• This has happened a couple of times.

Playing Brar and he has clearly clicked over but it doesn't appear for me.
                      Attached Files

Comment

How are people finding online stability now the latest patch has been live for a while?
                        Seems better but in tests and 4 day i find I may still get an error if I don’t change my fields at the start of each innings. Lots of guys online are asking each other to do that now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post

Seems better but in tests and 4 day i find I may still get an error if I don’t change my fields at the start of each innings. Lots of guys online are asking each other to do that now.
                          Thanks. I've passed that on to Chris and Andy.

Comment

• Originally posted by moe View Post
                            Really glad to see the game has been released, looking forward to getting started!

I usually skip a few seasons on my first 'save' to see what future fixtures are like for England, after the confirmed fixtures in the current FTP are finished.

When I got to this point though, for the 2023-25 World Test Championship, England start at home to Pakistan but then play an away series against Pakistan the following year, during the same WTC cycle? I thought that of the 6 series each country plays in the World Test Championship, none will be a repeat opponent, is that right?

If so, there seems to be an issue with the fixture scheduling if this could be looked at please? Is there a possibility of labelling which test series are part of the WTC and which aren't too please? There are a couple of series v Zimbabwe included, which won't be in the WTC but at first glance I didn't notice
                            Hi Sureshot I have started a new international save with England after a while without playing and was disappointed to see the bugs with the WTC scheduling remain unresolved.

England play Pakistan home and away in both the 2nd and 3rd WTC cycles. When including the 2022 tour to Pakistan too, that means they are scheduled to play Pakistan for 5 straight seasons, which even outside the WTC issues seems a bit ridiculous.

Aside from the fact this means they are not playing 6 different teams in the WTC cycle as they should, for the 3rd cycle England seem to have 7 series whose results count towards the WTC table (4 home, 3 away) Playing this extra series is a hindrance to qualifying for the WTC final, as each win seems to make a smaller % increase in the PCT calculations, especially given England have a lot of 5 match series.

I don't mean to be a pain with this but if this could be fixed in the next release, that would be great as it adds to the realism of the game

Comment

• My bug last game was getting Afghanistan to be test #1 yet would only play a handful of games each year... frustrating and boring.
                              this still a thing? I dont want to play with them again if there's only a handful of matches per year
                              ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

• Not sure if it's a bug or just a database issue but needs fixing regardless. Australia, New Zealand and South Africa do not pick spinners in their international teams (and Pakistan to a certain extent). At least in Australia's case, spinners very rarely get picked in FC domestic teams either. In fact only half of the Aus domestic teams have a contracted spinner and only one of them is selected by the AI. Not sure where the problem lies but hopefully it is something that is fixed in a future update or at least by CC22.

Comment

Working...
                                X