This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Weird, I've got a save in the same season (same team). My internationals returned after the 5th Test and the England players played in the 20 Over inal.

Do you know the result and teams of the Test Championship final in 2023?

Do you know the results of the Eng v Pakistan tests in 2023?
    WTC England beat Australia
    England vs Pakistan was 4-0 to England

I have a back up at the end of the season if that is of any use?

Comment

• There is this bug that was present in cc2020 too
      in online games when you bowl a batsman out and a new batter comes out and you click on his name for checking his batting preferences, the game gets stuck there and the back button stops working no matter what you do
      again this happens only when a new batter comes out and doesn't happen all the time(2 or 3 out of 10)
      this bug happens on Android version can't say about the others

Comment

• Originally posted by asf View Post

WTC England beat Australia
        England vs Pakistan was 4-0 to England

I have a back up at the end of the season if that is of any use?
        Are the players still in the Eng squad in that backup save? If so, can you send it to me in a PM.

Comment

• Not really a bug by any stretch of the imagination but it doesn't warrant it's own thread since there's a simple answer and this is the least inappropriate thread (should a simple community question thread be started?).

How does the ODI Championship deal with tiebreakers? Is it just alphabetical or a hidden stat? Also don't mind Afghanistan being the top team in the world.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	20211020211110_1.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	344.6 KB
ID:	77765
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by AkhtarPlays View Post
            There is this bug that was present in cc2020 too
            in online games when you bowl a batsman out and a new batter comes out and you click on his name for checking his batting preferences, the game gets stuck there and the back button stops working no matter what you do
            again this happens only when a new batter comes out and doesn't happen all the time(2 or 3 out of 10)
            this bug happens on Android version can't say about the others
            I've tried repeating this, but to no avail, can you let me know:

1) Your device make and model
            2) Are you always selecting the batsman before they've faced a ball?
            3) Do you go in to any other screens when checking out their preferences?
            4) Do you notice any difference between Left Handed or Right Handed batsmen for this issue?
            5) Is this bug more likely on the top or bottom batsman in the match interface?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

I've tried repeating this, but to no avail, can you let me know:

1) Your device make and model
              2) Are you always selecting the batsman before they've faced a ball?
              3) Do you go in to any other screens when checking out their preferences?
              4) Do you notice any difference between Left Handed or Right Handed batsmen for this issue?
              5) Is this bug more likely on the top or bottom batsman in the match interface?
              1. Samsung Galaxy J6
              2. Yes
              3. Nope, i straight click on the batsman to see his preferences, i even tried once doing this through batting card and ut happened again
              4. Don't think so
              5. More frequently on Top batsman
              also one more thing to notice that it is more likely to happen to lower order batsman comparing to top order

Comment

• Contracts Availability post

Ok so something’s amiss as it’s just happened again. Very disappointing seen as extra work went into contracts
                availability this version.

Availability -17%. So why’s S. Afridi even In the game?

Comment

• Originally posted by Yorkie View Post
                  Contracts Availability post

Ok so something’s amiss as it’s just happened again. Very disappointing seen as extra work went into contracts
                  availability this version.

Availability -17%. So why’s S. Afridi even In the game?
                  What is the in-game year?

Comment

• Same save, Southern Punjab now in 2028

Comment

• Originally posted by Hilal8844554499 View Post
                      Zimbabwe has selected retired West Indies cricketer Stuart Williams.
                      Pakistan vs Zimbabwe t20 series 2021 in Zimbabwe.
                      Thanks, will be fixed for the next update.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hilal8844554499 View Post
                        I really really want 2 overseas players to remove from domistic squads, I don't know why you people added that to the game. Only local players should play domistic. I'm not talking about 20 over leagues.
                        2 overseas players in what country? If you mean English FC, then they are a key part of the county circuit - Dane Paterson being a key argument for Notts this year.

Other countries can bring in overseas, they just generally go lesser known options. In COVID years, it's been even less likely but still happens.
                        Nottinghamshire supporter and proud!

Comment

• Sureshot how after all these months do we still get errors at the start of a new innings in online matches if we forget to change our fields?

Comment

• Sureshot Server has been down for half a day.

Comment

• Originally posted by saviopaes View Post
                              Sureshot Server has been down for half a day.
                              Now back up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post
                                Sureshot how after all these months do we still get errors at the start of a new innings in online matches if we forget to change our fields?
                                This has been a tough issue to track down, we're hoping to release a patch soon, I'll hopefully have more info soon on the next patch.

Comment

Working...
                                X