Leave a comment:

• ICC_Fan
    replied
    Online Server Down since last three days. Pl do the needful Sureshot

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by asf View Post

I've recently noticed the same issue playing as one of the South African Division 2 sides (Mpumalanga). As the records for most wickets in a season are so low due to a lack of club history (FC - 20, OD - 13, T20 - 7) it was fairly straightforward to beat each record in the first season (now FC - 38, OD - 16, T20 - 14), but the achievement for breaking such a record has not unlocked, even though one of my bowlers managed 59 wickets across all formats!

These probably represent the most wickets in each format in the club history so should have unlocked the achievement for most wickets for the club (similar story on runs) but haven't.

It looks like the achievements for most runs/wickets for club, country and domestic system and most wickets in a season have a global achivement rate of 0% on steam so there's probably an issue with the achievement conditions (a quick check on Steam shows a similar story on CC18 - the last version I had).

On a separate note, the bonus points aren't calculating properly on a South Africa domestic save, the 1 batting point for reaching 150 listed in the playing conditions isn't being added and the fractional points for further runs are slightly lower than they should be as though there's an issue with the rounding (I think there's a similar issue with rounding on bonus points in Australia which others have raised before).
    I've logged the bonus points issue in SA/Aus for fixing. We will look at the achievements when we get round to that for CC2022.

Leave a comment:

• Wilted
    replied
    Good news: I have found that having the camera at a 45 degree angle does wonders for making the animations look fresh.

Bad news: the camera resets to the default angle every single games and the setting does not seem to be saved.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by saviopaes View Post
    Pls RESET server Sureshot Unable to play online games. Thanks
    This has been done. We've also fixed some issues with the forum, so it should now be fully functioning.

Leave a comment:

• saviopaes
    replied
    Pls RESET server Sureshot Unable to play online games. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• asf
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilted View Post
    Over a few saves, I've broken records such as most wickets for club but the achievement hasn't activated. In my current Victoria save, W Sutherland has taken the most FC and OD wickets for Victoria according to the stats page. Similar story for most wickets/runs in a season.
    I've recently noticed the same issue playing as one of the South African Division 2 sides (Mpumalanga). As the records for most wickets in a season are so low due to a lack of club history (FC - 20, OD - 13, T20 - 7) it was fairly straightforward to beat each record in the first season (now FC - 38, OD - 16, T20 - 14), but the achievement for breaking such a record has not unlocked, even though one of my bowlers managed 59 wickets across all formats!

These probably represent the most wickets in each format in the club history so should have unlocked the achievement for most wickets for the club (similar story on runs) but haven't.

It looks like the achievements for most runs/wickets for club, country and domestic system and most wickets in a season have a global achivement rate of 0% on steam so there's probably an issue with the achievement conditions (a quick check on Steam shows a similar story on CC18 - the last version I had).

On a separate note, the bonus points aren't calculating properly on a South Africa domestic save, the 1 batting point for reaching 150 listed in the playing conditions isn't being added and the fractional points for further runs are slightly lower than they should be as though there's an issue with the rounding (I think there's a similar issue with rounding on bonus points in Australia which others have raised before).

Leave a comment:

• Wilted
    replied
    Over a few saves, I've broken records such as most wickets for club but the achievement hasn't activated. In my current Victoria save, W Sutherland has taken the most FC and OD wickets for Victoria according to the stats page. Similar story for most wickets/runs in a season.

Leave a comment:

• saviopaes
    replied
    Server still DOWN. Pls reset Sureshot

Leave a comment:

• saviopaes
    replied
    Sureshot The Server is down, Kindly RESET please
    ThankYou

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied

10 still. 11 is ready to go, just haven't gotten around to loading it up. Might be Windows giving a not so subtle hint to upgrade if you have a tinfoil hat.
    Thanks for the info. I'll take a look tomorrow and get back to you tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by saviopaes View Post
    Sureshot Please re-set game server. Internet game not available. Thanks.
    Thanks, server back up.

Leave a comment:

• saviopaes
    replied
    Sureshot Please re-set game server. Internet game not available. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Wilted
    replied
    Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

I wonder if this is a hardware acceleration issue caused by a forced setting. I know you are on an Nvidia GPU and Intel CPU. What version of Windows?
    10 still. 11 is ready to go, just haven't gotten around to loading it up. Might be Windows giving a not so subtle hint to upgrade if you have a tinfoil hat.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-02-26 102927.png
Views:	196
Size:	2.2 KB
ID:	78316
    Typically I have web browser open in the background but even with nothing else open, the load times for those transitions are just as lengthy. Never any recording/streaming in the background.

I do run in windowed mode but the same load times were there after restarting in full screen.

Only other thing that might be worth mentioning is sometimes 'menu' animations seem to extremely fast. Things like the coin toss animation, changing innings on the scorecard, etc. Even some screens such as this one seem to transition twice in the time it take to do a single click. Hopefully this video shows what I mean.

If this does turn out to be an anomaly on my end, it's no big deal. There's only a few instances where the long transition times occur and they are easy enough to avoid.
    I wonder if this is a hardware acceleration issue caused by a forced setting. I know you are on an Nvidia GPU and Intel CPU. What version of Windows?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X