Points in ATG online games.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Points in ATG online games.

ATG online is best feature for online users this year. Players are playing more ATG games then normal games, even though there is no points or ranking in it. So I think points should be awarded in ATG games too.

Originally posted by ICC_Fan View Post
    ATG online is best feature for online users this year. Players are playing more ATG games then normal games, even though there is no points or ranking in it. So I think points should be awarded in ATG games too.
    I personally love ATG games - I could care less about the ranking! Just playing with these guys are more of a time in my life - which was good, pure and awesome. The ranking game kinda sux this time round at many levels. I'm not sure what the devs have done - but none of my 2020 tactics ever seem to work on 2021.... i mean tweaks here and there are fine - but it seems they've changed quite a lot

Comment

I'd love to play against you - I play with the team names ~friendlies~ and 'yw_auS' with the ATG players

Comment

Originally posted by saviopaes View Post

I'd love to play against you - I play with the team names ~friendlies~ and 'yw_auS' with the ATG players
        I already played an exiting tied test match against you. Now I am playing with my new team All_World_XI. I am experimenting with at least one player from every test playing nation.

Comment

Are players picking Bradman for online ATG games?

Just wondering as it seems a bit silly having him in...

Comment

Originally posted by galvatron View Post
            Are players picking Bradman for online ATG games?

Just wondering as it seems a bit silly having him in...
            Everyone I've played has him in their team. He's a beast in t20's (which is kind of silly coz it wasn't heard of back then) more than a run a ball in the ODI's and an absolute rock in Tests... so yes! Absolute Rock Star.
            That said, the player Akhtar even has W. Grace in his t20 team, I personally find that hilarious - Bradman is more acceptable I feel.

But that said, so much fun having the oldies play in the t20 format and having them score at 200+ strike rates...which I've managed to have Bradman score at regularly

Disclaimer: Both teams having Bradman in their test XI mostly ends in a draw coz he is that good

Comment

I already played an exiting tied test match against you. Now I am playing with my new team All_World_XI. I am experimenting with at least one player from every test playing nation.
              We have? wow! that is so cool - do you have a screenshot of the final result. I don't remember We did play some exciting tests in the 2020 version too I remember

Comment

I believe I saw this team All World XI online sometime - not sure it was you. Will definitely send you a request if I see you again online

Comment

Two matches of which I screenshot. You would wanna have a look : An Australian ATG - combination set of players
                  galvatron you might want to see the impact of Bradman in t20's

Click image for larger version

Name:	Legends Crazy.jpg
Views:	312
Size:	212.4 KB
ID:	76691

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	298
Size:	210.8 KB
ID:	76692

Comment

Seems kind of pointless having Bradman...

Comment

I've just played a few offline games with Bradman in my T20 team and he's absolutely savage. Easily scores with a strike rate of 200. He got ran out once which brings back memories of the Sri Lankan wicket keepers of old.

Botham did get him out for 50 odd when I was trying the top level of batting. If you put Bradman on one off the top he could be almost impossible to get out.

WG wasn't too bad either.

Comment

Originally posted by galvatron View Post
                        Seems kind of pointless having Bradman...
                        It is really hard to get result in a test match if both teams have Bradman in their side. its almost impossible to take his wicket 4 time in 5 days. I am ready to leave him if my opponent promise to do the same.

Comment

It is really hard to get result in a test match if both teams have Bradman in their side. its almost impossible to take his wicket 4 time in 5 days. I am ready to leave him if my opponent promise to do the same.
                          I'm not keen on having Bradman on my side, I'm ready to leave him out...if you do too. What time do you normally play? We can schedule a match that way. I also have a very ordinary world team, beatable on any particular day.

Comment

I have an ATG squad selected without Bradman in the side... I'm not going to pick him for online play as I think it's a waste of time if one player is gonna get 100 every innings.

I might have a few blasts playing offline to see who's any good for ATG first... may well alter my squad as it needs to be able to play all three formats and some of the legends such as Hobbs and Hutton etc are V def... and have them in my squad!

Comment

Originally posted by saviopaes View Post

We have? wow! that is so cool - do you have a screenshot of the final result. I don't remember We did play some exciting tests in the 2020 version too I remember
                              Screenshots of tied test match

Comment

Working...
                              X