Avoid ATG (Online Player)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avoid ATG (Online Player)

This guy just wasted an hour of my life and denied me my greatest ever CC win. We were playing a test England (me) vs India (ATG)

India 410-9 dec
    England 123 all out
    England (FO) 604-5 dec
    India 110-9 with 15 mins of day 5 left and he disconnects!!!!!! I'm so angry right now I don't even want to play the game anymore!!!

Originally posted by josbuttlerfan View Post
    This guy just wasted an hour of my life and denied me my greatest ever CC win. We were playing a test England (me) vs India (ATG)

India 410-9 dec
    England 123 all out
    England (FO) 604-5 dec
    India 110-9 with 15 mins of day 5 left and he disconnects!!!!!! I'm so angry right now I don't even want to play the game anymore!!!
    Did it register as a win for you? If not, that's wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Fitzroy FC View Post

Did it register as a win for you? If not, that's wrong.
      Nope he just lost points for a disconnection... so basically it's just spiteful to deny me a win, pathetic really. Most sad I didn't get a screenshot of the match to keep as a memory as it was my best comeback performance ever

Comment

Nope he just lost points for a disconnection... so basically it's just spiteful to deny me a win, pathetic really. Most sad I didn't get a screenshot of the match to keep as a memory as it was my best comeback performance ever
        Well... can't say much. Sick people all around. That did seem like an awesome match

Comment

Baby Steps (or something similar)

Bowled him out for around 50 in 6 overs. He must have been on full aggression. He then DC after his innings.

Comment

Everyone should avoid playing this guy (IF_U_R_BAD_I'M_UR_DAD) Firstly he's very slow and wasted an hour of my life playing an ODI only for him then start calling me a cheat... apparently I make the screen black out and then a wicket goes, what BS. He's Bangladesh season 1 and I have a very strong team is it that surprising he's losing to me. I told him to report me to the admins rather than having this pointless conversation, they can check all my logs or whatever I have nothing to hide. Is hacking the game and blacking out someones screen to take a wicket even a thing and would I really doing it when he's 7 wickets down chasing 360. Oh and then of course he disconnects to really top off a fun hour, cheers mate!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	prick.png
Views:	399
Size:	457.7 KB
ID:	77310

Comment

Everyone should avoid playing this guy (IF_U_R_BAD_I'M_UR_DAD) Firstly he's very slow and wasted an hour of my life playing an ODI only for him then start calling me a cheat... apparently I make the screen black out and then a wicket goes, what BS. He's Bangladesh season 1 and I have a very strong team is it that surprising he's losing to me. I told him to report me to the admins rather than having this pointless conversation, they can check all my logs or whatever I have nothing to hide. Is hacking the game and blacking out someones screen to take a wicket even a thing and would I really doing it when he's 7 wickets down chasing 360. Oh and then of course he disconnects to really top off a fun hour, cheers mate!!!

Name:	prick.png
Views:	397
Size:	457.7 KB
ID:	77310
              I always wanted to know who would be the person (rather wihich country) behind this team name. So Bangladesh it is. An hour for an ODI is simply ridiculous, didn't you opt for wickets only highlights?

Comment

Test played against user: ithrowlikeagirl

The chats begin after I take a lead post his 1st innings score of 442.

Moderators of the game-pls note the ABUSIVE language. You may also note, I have no contribution towards the chat.

The above user clearly is playing mind games, trying to throw of the opposition off his game, from either disconnecting the game to avoid mental harrasment or enter a verbal abusive chat, damaging the credentials of both parties.

P.S: Also the user takes 8 minutes to have a shit (that's a minimum of 16 minutes of no game activity) Please note. lol

It was a good game of test cricket but for the un-necessary banter. I've nothing to complain, 3 centuries and 1 half century from my batsmen and a drawn test result. I am not complaining at all.

Name:	q2.png
Views:	373
Size:	474.6 KB
ID:	77324Click image for larger version

Name:	q.png
Views:	358
Size:	478.1 KB
ID:	77325Click image for larger version

Name:	q4.png
Views:	335
Size:	809.6 KB
ID:	77326Click image for larger version

Name:	q3.png
Views:	334
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	77327

Comment

I have a question:

Is there any way to DISABLE chats during a game on the computer/laptop. If so, I would love to avail of that option against some opponents. Sureshot

Comment

I've lost count of the amount of guys disconnecting 8 or 9 wickets down now, getting a bit tedious. Stop scaring the honest players away!

Comment

Why you guys continually try and play online and suffer all this abuse is beyond me?
                      Don’t get this much hassle sleeping at work!

Comment

Why didn't you use other bowlers to get wickets?
                        weird tactic
                        ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

If only I could abuse the cpu like this sometimes...

Comment

saviopaes I've deleted ithrowlikeagirl from the server for abuse. Thank you for reporting.

We're in discussions on an option for disabling game chat.

Comment

Until the disconnection issues are resolved I can't see any reason to play online, it just promises frustration and wasted time.

Comment

Working...
                              X