Avoid ATG (Online Player)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cam View Post
    I just played an online game to see what it was like. Played against Aussian and I was just about to win and he DC.
    no wonder I dont play online
    Seems like a legit player to me. Nice guy actually. The disconnection could have been a mistake?

Comment

Originally posted by saviopaes View Post

Seems like a legit player to me. Nice guy actually. The disconnection could have been a mistake?
      Maybe... but timing was suss....
      I've played 3 games online for 2 ppl to pull the pin and the other to want to play with highlights on and claimed he couldn't turn them off even though he kept rejecting me trying to change it.
      pissed pisoff as I dont wanna watch highlights and he said he didn't.
      not a great start
      ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

I've played 3 games online for 2 ppl to pull the pin and the other to want to play with highlights on and claimed he couldn't turn them off even though he kept rejecting me trying to change it.
        not a great start
        If a player is playing the demo version, it is not 'the player' who is rejecting the change of highlights but the system is - as the demo version allows gameplay ONLY with highlights. If you don't want highlights, you'll have to play a guy who has bought the game - that said, not everyone likes the highlights off, it gets kind of boring - it is quick but boring!

Comment

not a great start
          Demo users have to play with highlights so that may not be his fault. Lots of online players are only on demo

Comment

Do not play this guy KhyberKing, blatant disconnections when he's about to lose
            Attached Files

Comment

A lot of new teams springing up on the game - 99% of whom disconnect on being on the wrong side of the result. No idea who they are - could be new users or old guys creating new teams just for the heck of it. I've played against domestic teams from West Indies (Jamaica), Pakistan and NewZealand, all of whom have disconnected.
              So players playing against such teams are warned - a d/c is on the way.

Comment

Working...
              X