Changing Fonts | Player Stats Page | CC2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing Fonts | Player Stats Page | CC2021

Hi Sureshot is there any way to change fonts in CC2021? The kerning of the number 7 & 1 is difficult to read. It would be great if we could have have more options. I did find a dds and fnt file in the "fonts" folder, but am unable to find much information on these formats online.

In the player Stats would it be too much work to give a blank row between domestic and International records? If so, at least a darker line would make it easier to read.

I'm really enjoying the new version. Kudos to you and the team. Cheers.

I can't see the issue with 1s and 7s, they look fine when next to each other in various types. Have you got an example for me?

Comment

Sureshot This was the example ruby23 gave a while ago (from CC2020):
      Attached Files
      Last edited by weetabixharry; 07-27-2021, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Thanks weetabixharry

Comment

Thanks for replying Sureshot and appreciate you posting the image weetabixharry
          Feel that even the lines on top and bottom of international stats might add a fine touch to the Player Stats page.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
            Hi Sureshot any thoughts on this? Probably something to look at with future major updates if possible.

Comment

Sureshot would it be possible to test out some font options just to actually see if they look more structured? While Helvetica is a beautiful font, it may not be ideal to view Stats or even in scorecards.

Comment

At the moment we're focusing on higher priority issues. I see what you mean by the 7s and 1s.

Comment

At the moment we're focusing on higher priority issues. I see what you mean by the 7s and 1s.
                  Sureshot thanks for the response. Looking forward to seeing these small changes in the future. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Really enjoying the updated version of the game. Good strong changes to database ensure a more realistic selection of teams across formats. Sureshot any thoughts on the issue of fonts as discussed above?

Comment

Sureshot is it possible to change fonts manually? If so, would be obliged if you could indicate on a pm. Thanks.

Comment

I doubt we'll have time to look at the minor font issue for CC2021, as we're focusing on Switch/Console development.

The fonts are not editable.

Comment

I doubt we'll have time to look at the minor font issue for CC2021, as we're focusing on Switch/Console development.

The fonts are not editable.
                          Oh, that's disappointing. Anyway, all the best for the Switch / Console. Guess you can look into it before next year's release.

For a paying customer who's been patronizing the game since 2014, I'd hoped you could have accomodated the request Sureshot

Comment

Originally posted by ruby23 View Post

Oh, that's disappointing. Anyway, all the best for the Switch / Console. Guess you can look into it before next year's release.

For a paying customer who's been patronizing the game since 2014, I'd hoped you could have accomodated the request Sureshot
                            I can't even see your issue
                            ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

Originally posted by Cam View Post

I can't even see your issue
                              If you look at the image that weetabix harry posted in this thread you can see the alignment of the 1s and 7s differs from other numbers. It's a fairly minor display issue that isn't a quick fix, so is on the back burner.

Comment

Working...
                              X